Sunday, May 2

Current Mood:If only God would give me some clear sign! Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss Bank - who else, Wood Allen. Nostalgic.

Catching up, darlings, that's what I'm doing at the moment. I've had quite an absence of internet over the past week/s. I'm pissed they've changed Blogger. Its shitt-ed me, actually. I want the old version back.

Other than that: Been reading Molly's LOTR fan-rappings

FOTR - Excerpt

EXT. THE ENCHANTED WOODS

GLORFINDEL: Well, it’s just about time for me to go save Frodo.

Suddenly, a SHOVEL thwacks GLORFINDEL across the back of his head. ARWEN is shown holding the SHOVEL.

ARWEN:Sorry, Glory. It’s my time.

ARWEN unceremoniously dumps his body in a ditch somewhere with that of TOM BOMBADIL.

~

ARAGORN: SO Frodo...I'm getting married soon. I was wondering...I am going to need a ring bearer...

FRODO: Don't make me hurt you, my lord.

Here.

Back to Extended Essay. Computer still in the shits. WAH WAH WAH. At least I blogged. *GRIN* Oh btw, put more photos up. Looking cool, man. Real real cool.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Ames, I'll e-mail the story to you tommorow, and two of my essays. Please check them for me. Thankies. And sorry bout last night.







. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES