Saturday, June 26
Current Mood:
Apathetic.
Current Music: Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows/My life - Billy Joel
So she said what's the problem baby...
What's the problem I don't know
Well maybe I'm in love (love)
Think about it every time
I think about it
Can't stop thinking 'bout it...
Ames: hey at least mubby's(me) not singing that 'hero' song ('holding out for a hero, actually).
Me: *shrieks* accidentally IN LOOOOOOOOOOOOURRRRRRR
RRRRRVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEE!!!
(which spells 'lourve', not 'love', but the french gallery in paris)
Its my holidays! WOOO HOO! And I really have nothing better to do...than update.
From: JoBlo
An interview from everybody's favourite little fat mayor (Chocolat). Just an interesting snippet (not about Spiderman).
Did you have any trepidation about making out with a guy in Prick Up Your Ears?
I’ve always been more nervous about having sex with a woman on film and I think, speaking as an enthusiastic heterosexual, I think it’s because, if you’re a straight guy making out with a guy, it really is acting and there’s no chance that you’re suddenly going to find yourself embarrassingly aroused whereas if you ‘re a straight man and you’ve got to do a love scene with some gorgeous actress, there’s always the possibility that you know, you start, it’s like you know, little Fred Jr. suddenly gets a bit warmed up, you know.
Has that ever happened to you?
It’s never, it’s actually never happened. I’m merely speaking hypothetically of a possibility whereas man on man action would not excite me at all. And also, it’s-- I was playing a character, but Gary Oldman’s a good kisser by the way. Just by the by.
~ Next... ~
Wow. Christian Bale is so grown up and oldy-looking...if you saw him in 'Little Women' last night and in today's Batman pictures, he looks so...well, different. *meep* I loved him in Little Women. Possible because he was 'Laurie', but then again.
One of my favourite Friends quotes stem from that book:
Joey: (Reading Little Women) Jo just said 'no' (marriage) to Laurie. I don't know how he can say that(meaning Jo).
Chandler: (rolling his eyes at Ross) Jo is a guy, short for Josphine.
Joey: You mean, its like a girl-on-girl thing because that's the one thing that 'the shining' doesn't have.
Chandler: No, Laurie is a guy! (exapserated)
Joey: (confused, flips to the beginning) No wonder Rachel had to read it so many times!
~ Next... ~
Other news, well actually BIG, I got sick of reading "White Teeth", don't tell Sue although I think she could tell (I read the Autograph Man during it) and borrowed the BBC series of "White Teeth" from the library. Let me tell you it was bloody wicked, British-speak. I would say something 'Chalfenistic' to be wickedly cute and witty but I cannae be bothered (Malfen in series). Anyway, its inspired me to actually read the book. Also reading, Libba Brays "A Great and Terrible Beauty" which was recommended by Cassie Claire. It is terribly wonderful. Not a mind-fuck like Kaufman or warm-huggable-yet-philosophical like Z.Smith, however its magical, sweet and very non-cliched. And both hotties in book and series are Indian. Ooohhhhh!cuties! Ames agrees, thank god. She's read it too, before I did but she still has to see 'White Teeth', not a big reader, that girl.
Trying to get pictures...argh, the offical pictures suck on the site. Oooh, the guy who plays Magid plays Millet (right spelling?), well there are two completely, positively opposite characters. Well here you go. Check out the site if you want to know more. Heh. It was sponsored by Dad's company, the "Exxon/Mobil" Masterpiece Theatre. Hee.
Ta. Post more soon out of my life!stories but work to do, and updation to my site. ANd better EXPRESSION, Melissa. Express thy-self!!! Muahahahahaha...
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Off to watch The Musketeer and Cambridge Spies. Whee!

