Monday, June 28

Current Mood:You know childhood is over when a puddle seems like an obsticle instead of an opportunity. Complacent
Current Music: Nick Cave - People just ain't no good/ Goo Goo Dolls - Broadway

Guess WHAT I JUST saw?

...Okay, only A'mes has guessed it. Probably cause she caught me looking for piccies on net.

Yes! Yes! Yes!
Kill Bill

2

, baby!!

And yes, it did rock my socks. *reassumes poshness* I loved it. Absolutely completely loved it. Sister bought it for me (and herself, presumambly) on DVD. And oh, its sooo good! *squirms* I just wish...I had seen it at the movies. Damn friends.

Ames: I would have gone to see it with you.
May: Yay. Me too.
Em: Yay.
Jen: Nay.
Ames: *snorts* Who wants Jen to come along anyway?

Ah Ames, always the sweetest, most blunt. You think I would hate her, but I don't because she's truly a darling. NOT like some other people I know. *winks*
Posting piccies, is fun. Back to Sims...I mean *cough* homework.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES