Sunday, June 20

Current Mood:I only lent you my body, you lent me your dreams. - Gattaca Morose.
Current Music: Eels - I need some sleep
Anything to rouse me *giggles* out of my sombre mood. Is it somber or sombre? Nm. Who's up to it? Well Molly's niggles (Gently he stripped off Frodo's old jacket and worn tunic, and gave a gasp of wonder. - Pervy, Pervy hobbit lines from Tolkien taken way way way out of context!) and Ames and Mary complaining which have been doing the trick for the past ten minutes, the only time I've been on this weekend except for very early friday night between the likes of 6 to 6:30 in which I was hopping mad to see Shrek 2.
Pooie, I didn't go see it today. But hw to do and well other things have been occupying my mind, along with the other voices. So yes...I did want to see it though. That there is a great movie, I've checked up on all the references and I got EACH and EVERY ONE: does that make me a movie!buff or a movie!nerd? I hope the former.
References: From Here to Eternity(a personal non-favourite), LOTR, Aliens, E.T., Larry King (hee!), Bob Barker(I even got this one, that's a bit sad!), MI, Godzilla, Ghostbusters, The Mermaid (and other assorted Disney), All that Hollywood crap, the ironic JT-CD thing, Spiderman(woo!) etc. Oh and I guessed he was a frog as soon as the other little frog said: "Don't I know you?" and I was like click and mum had to elbow me to shut me up.
Did I mention I also love the soundtrack? ANNNNDDD...Jen. Saunders sings all her own songs. How positively cool-a-mundo! (Am so in Fonzie moood, thanks to Ames)

Saw the new clip for "Blade" thanks to Jo-Blo and Ames. Looks cool, cept for the Biel-chick who despite, according to Jo-Blo, "Has the nicest looking ass", I expect has a terrible acting ability. Oh get Beckinsale.

Wah, did I tell you mum and dad went to see HP instead of Te Tois? I didn't know whether to be pissed off for seeing HP without me or for just seeing HP instead of Te Tois...so...well...okay, I don't know. Wah-ah.

God, I love that song Hold out for a Hero. Its so over-the-top, Sailor Moonish but fantastically great. (Song at the end of Shrek 2, where he's trying to get in the castle. Btw, where did they get all that milk from to pour on the muffin man's Gingerbread Man?)

We haven't had a convo in a while, maybe nothing per interesting. Well actually, that's not true.

Me: *sings* I need a hero...a hero...not a gay hero...but a hero...
Ames: ODG (Aka: Oh dear god), shut up Mel!
Me:*chorus of gospel singers* I got fire in my blood! (x4)
Ames: Oh f*k me.
Mary: Ames, no swearing but Mel, shut up!
Me: *violin music-pause*
Mary & Ames: Oh thank god!
Me: *again* I NEED A HERO! Hero till the morning light...gotta be larger than life...HERO!
Ames: AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Me: And scene!! ^_^
Mary: *throttles*
Ames: I hold her down!

All rightey. Nightey-nightey, children. Shit to deal with...and work. ^_^

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Ames has convinced me to curl my hair instead of straightening it. In fact, I'm not even allowed to use my straightner. Awww...we all know I'm indulgeing her. Hee! *ducks*




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES