Saturday, June 5

Current Mood:Our love is like a rose, beautiful while in bloom, but it cannot last forever. -Sailor Moon. She said this! Woah. Pleased.
Current Music: Mandy Moore - Cry

Everytime I sit down to write a blog entry, I always managed to get interrupted by either a phone call, a meal, homework or my sister doing her 'checkups'. Anyway, I've decided to now sit down with mum and sis out of the house and do a real, full fledget blog entry. Good, neh?


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES