Tuesday, June 1

Current Mood:Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it. - who else? Woody Allen, that mad-ass genius of comedy! Thoughtful.
Listening to: Ben Lee - Ciggarettes will kill you (courtesy of Sue!)

I wish I could say that everyone was wrong...

Site all muchly updated. Wow. So much new stuff. And Ames has set up my REVIEWS page. Whoot. Just thought I should randomnly post and say hi to my dear webby friends who have been reluctantly forgotten over the past few weeks. WE are all busy tho and I have very little time to myself or the web.

*stresses* And not over exams. This is exam week btw!!! Great, off to study.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Just got Kingdom of Heaven photo link e-mail from Em. OMg! If thats pretty much the most recent, i'm pretty speechless. Is it me or is he starting to look like Hugh Jackman? ARRGHHH! Gawed...they're so weird...woah...and he promised he wouldn't do another 'history' film again!! Aww...in one picture, he has a scarf like the one Alice made for us. Altho, its black and its got a dog on teh end!! AWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! *squees*

PS: I really have to stop editing but this is SOOO SQUEEING!!
(About POCT2/3)Which allowes the 1st sequel to be prepped and ready for release in Summer of 2006. If a movie does get made ... which is not guaranteed, then the Premiere will take place sometime in 2006 (unknown date since the exact release date is unknown) and the location of the Premiere would is not known -- possible candidates include London, Disneyland, DisneyWorld, Disney Tokyo, EuroDisney, or the location of the shoot, which could be Hawaii, somewhere in the Caribbean, or Australia.
AHHHHHHHHH!! Pleasesssss!!!

PS: Last edit I promise. Non-related OB news:
1) Keith Richards will play Sparrow's dad on POTC sequel (Richards is who Depp imitated for the part!)
2) They are making a movie of Patricia Suskind's Perfume!!! (not starring Leo DiCaprio, thank god!) That's it! NIGHT!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES