Sunday, June 20

Have just hit jackpot.
LOADS AND LOADS OF P&P icons. WAHHH!!!
Is this creepy but I can actually place where and in when each icon is from? I have watched that thing way too many times. *whines*
Oh...I watched Vanity Fair on the weekend. Becky is soo pretty. Goregous little minx!!! Yet, Lizzie and Mr. D still the best.

Hee, there's a Shane West icon from "A walk to Remember" that I want to write on 'I am angry and very gay'. Hee hee. Damn, where is Em when I need her? Aww, Dakota Fanning is such a cutie.

Oooh! Tuck Everlasting icons. No wait, this is becoming a running commentary...oh fuck it. TE icons! I never thought I'd be excited about TE. But hey, shit happens.

Omg, what is with this? Also Nicholas Nickelby icons (which we got today for free!) Woo ho! Jackpot. But I hated that movie. stupid anne hataway and Billy elliot. Ruined it all for me. But most of all...where was it that Nick was BLONDE? *coughs hackingly*

~ M.M.W who really needs to go to bed before she falls out of it in death, whatever the hell that means ~




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES