Friday, July 16

Current Mood:No matter how great your triumphs or how tragic your defeats -- approximately one billion Chinese couldn't care less. - Lazlo's Chinese Relativity Axiom Accomplished
Current Music: Chatter of History Students


Num, num. This is boring. Why, how boring this is.
Currently sitting in History class, staring at my screen and trying not to scream...in boredom. Did I mention that I'm bored??
 
"Knowledge shall be sought throughout the world so as to strengthen teh foundations of imperial rule." This was the Japaense Imperial Charter Oath made in 1968 which signalled Japanese ever-lasting copy-catting of the West. Yes...how extremely boring. But I have to study it. And its killing me.
Yargh.
 
I hate it at school, at least at home I get to chat to Ames and dem but here I'm stuck studying because everyone else is studying. Ib is making the fun, academic. Is terrible. Comp's too slow at school too so Im getting more and more bored. You know what, I regret deciding to post. THis is the most boring post that could ever exist. Ever.
 
Anyway, I better go. Back to Fewster. Damn the man.
 
~ M.M.W ~
 




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES