Wednesday, July 28

Current Mood:There are no stupid questions, only stupid inspirational statements.- Heidi Dixon Aggravated
Current Action: Finding nothing on Brown, who did this psych thing, in some year that is imperative to my IA that I'm writiing up now. Ugh!

Researching for my IA at close to 12 at night. Well...well...no difference there. Now who is the Queen of Procrastination? Me, darl.

Well, as sickly and dumb as I am (no not mental dumb, mouth dumb or maybe voicly dumb or some other techno-mumbo-jumbo), I did the UMAT. Yes, yes. Now I have the experience of doing a UMAT. Not as hard as I thought, though I'm not so confident about it as I was the GAT. Silly me, should worry more. Feeling too unconcerned atm.

What was most exciting, in that I almost laughed out loud in a completely silent room (bigger than four of your assembly halls), was that there was a passage from Cat's Eye in it and only two days ago I was thinking, yes, I never have to deal with that book again. And then, bang, I got it in my UMAT. Someone up there...or down below is looking at me and smirking/smiling bemusedly. Yargh.

Mary sent me loads of ComicCon vids. As funny as they come. Although she only sent me LOTR and Lost. Em wanted Sin City but her darling boyfriend didn't show, so poo to her. But mine didn't either. Pooie. Only three showed for the LOTR one, which was Daisy (David), Billy and Porras (producer!). The others couldn't be bothered or had 'scheduling conflicts'. *rolls eye* Right.

Lost was a little btter. Dom Monahan, a star of the show, turned up which was basically why Mary got the vids. He's okay, but I was more interested in that this was the new J.J. ABrams (Alias, Felicity) and plus it had the most expensive pilot ever. Ever. Nifty, as Anna would say. Well not really. Its a clash of a soap and Survivor. Everyone looks hot, even when they've just crashed, are starving and trying to survive on an island, vulnerable to all the elements. Makeup please!!!

In other, LOTR related news...Sean Astin (Sam) is going back to NZ to film a small-sized Hercules series. No, not the Kevin Sorbo one...oh that reminds me of a quote:

Ares: I can't believe you have these mortals convinced that you're this "Kevin Sorbo" character.
Hercules: Some people just aren't ready for the truth.

Hehehe. Oh, and that Ares dude that always used to hit on Xena died during an injury on set in Bejing. Sad, no?

Off to bed and more work. Night.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES