Thursday, July 1

Current Mood:A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender says 'What is this, some kind of joke?' Cynical
Current Music: Jamelia - Thank you

You broke my world, made me strong, thank you...
Messed up my dreams, made me strong, thank you...


Yeah. *bops*

Em: You idiot!
Me: I know! I know! *blushes furiously*
Ames: Couldn't you tell, em has a very *distinctive* voice!
Em: excusa me, miss! what are u insinuating?
Me: *snickers quietly*
Em: mel...
Me: *verily verily quietly*

Yeah, having Em call me about four times in a day only yesterday and consequently freak out each time, I've been very quiet on the matter. The problem being that I had forgotten that I was to be recieving a call from my dear friend Anna.

Anna: Hi!
Me: *puts on weary-sounding voice* Em?
Anna: No...
Me: *head bashing* (Thoughts: Fucccccccccckkk!) ANNA! *recovers...hopefully*

Wah. Although I realise I have made a complete fool of myself...I am...er...oh god, I don't know. The fact is, they're not supposed to know about my other friends, their names, even of their existence. As for my website, well that could just be people I know over the internet, not close at all just people without voices, without a true, blobby existence. Not...important enough to...ring...me...up. I don't really know what I'm fussing about, but its like the inter-clash of worlds. Here I was expecting to talk to dear old emmie and I got a slap of Anna (not that it was bad, stupid damn insinuating words!). Read my website quotes, one of those explains it best. The clashing of worlds.
Anyway, this is all stupid. I shouldn't be fussing or worrying. Anna probably thinks its my sister's friend or an acquaintance. Bet yet, she's probably forgotten and I'm sitting here, fretting.
No wait, I do have a life. I PROMISE!

On the other hand, I am exceedingly angry at Em for making me read another LOTRPS.

Em: Oh mel, I know you love them!
Mel: Yes, I curl up in bed with one every night...
Em: OHHH! I knew it!
Mel: I was being S-A-R-C-A-S-T-I-C!
Em: *blinks* How am I supposed to tell?
Mel: *glares ominously*
Ames: *watches bemusedly* (Mel, did I spell that right?)
Mel: oh for bloody sake...

More soon...

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES