Sunday, July 11
Current Mood:
Devious
Current Music: The Wallflowers - I started a joke (OST Zoolander)
There really is nothing on telly right now. That life expectancy thing, 60 minutes with that belgium molester. God, the police are so inept. Poor excuses too. Oh, and Monica and Ashalea (pronounced Ashley, cept for big brother) are out. So nothing big happened. Well, not really.
Reading Jo.Blo and talking to friends. Funnily, I found this pieces of news associated with Vanity Fair and hah, I totally agree.
What ever happened to Ryan Phillippe? Seriously! The man was poised to be one of the hotter young actors back in the year 2000 (with CRUEL INTENTIONS being his jump-off point), a little while after he married actress Reese Witherspoon and the next thing you know...he does only 3 movies in the next 3 years and seems to be surfing on his wife's coattails and taking care of their two kids, while she goes out and makes the big bucks ($15M for the horrible LEGALLY BLONDE 2) Dude...you're a swell actor with an odd way of speaking and nice hair...get back in the game, will you! Let Reesey take care of the kids for a while, otherwise they'll grow up and resent her for it...trust me, I know the feeling. I was brought up by my uncle and every time I watch SOUTH PARK: THE MOVIE, I still get the chills. Anyhoo...all that to say, check out Witherspoon's latest starring role poster in VANITY FAIR (if you look closely, you can see Phillippe's dreams being dashed in the reflection of her eyes).
Not to mention being totally hunkster!meat. Even now. Checked out his near-naked body in gossip mag. And totally cool dad, taking little Ava to the beach. Yum. I adored him in Cruel Intentions and based him on my vision of C.C's Draco. V. Draco-like. (Check Trailing Along for upcoming review of Vanity fair, btw). Actually, I've only seen him in two recent films. Igby goes Down and Gosford Park and he was excellent in both. But apparently he's got a new film coming up. Yayness.
~ Next.... ~
Haha. This is great. Really a break from all those sugar-candy press conferences. Don't believe? Try watching Halley Berry or Brad Pitt sweeten up their title movies? (Catwoman, Troy)
Its the JoBlo interview for Anchorman. Just hilarious.
Quote
Will, will you be starting on Bewitched next?
Ferrell: We won't be starting until September 21st. And we're kind of working with Nora Ephron on the script a little bit.
It's a very different interpretation, isn't it?
Ferrell: Yes. It will be done in a Kabuki theater style. We're very excited. We're going to have to learn Japanese. Which, I don't think. People say it sounds like a huge leap we're making.
Rudd: It's not. I'll help you.
Ferrell: I'm going to work with Paul.
What do you think you can teach Nicole Kidman about comedy?
Ferrell: Uh. You know. I'm not really familiar with Nicole Kidman as an actress. I've heard that she's done some great stuff. And I hear that she's got a cute little rear end on her. But, aside from that, I'm not really familiar with her.
~ Next... ~
You think this is funny, well how about Spiderman, The MUSICAL? Yeah, babe. I'm not kidding.
Em: Why a musical?
Me: They've done everything else. [sends link]
Me: Underpants, mugs, lunchboxes...
Ames: Sex-toys?
Me: Hmmmm! Lightbulb! *schemes*
Em: Omg...
~ Next... ~
Now that Em is back-ish. Or at least talking. She's got news.
Em: GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Ear splitting news.
Ames: what!!!!!!!!!! [note the exclamations!]
Me: *is deafened*
Em: Mel...*dangerous*
Me: *undeafens*
Em: Its dat time of de week, gurls!
Me: Oh no, you know what DAT means Ames!
Ames: *is all ready running*
That'll be the in the next post. So, for now, stay tuned.
Muahahahah.
~ M.m.W ~

