Friday, July 2

Current Mood:AThat which doesnt kill you can still cripple, maim, torture, or otherwise cause you intense pain while still not making you stronger and only teaching you that that which doesnt kill you can still cripple, maim, torture, or otherwise still hurt. Dorky
Current Music: About her - Malcolm McLaren (the QT mix)

Well no one told me about her...
The way she lied
Well no one told me about her
How many people cried
And its too late to say you're sorry
How would I know?
Why should I care?
Please don't bother trying to find her
She's not there...


Another weekly rant.

Today was more or less interesting, in the finest sense.
I met Orlando Bloom.
Hah. Gotcha. Bet I did, if only for a second. Well I know I certainly got Mary (Mary: Liar...).
No, I went out. *big gasps* Oh I know. I [capital letters] WENT OUT. Yes, outside of the house. What a surprise? And tommorow, sis wants to go to Chaddy. *muses* Maybe, have loads of work to do and who knows...maybe I WILl meet Orlando Bloom. *lol* You know one day I'll laugh and then the next day, I'll see him, cough, sputter, faint, wake up and then he'll be gone. And oh, woe is me, never see him again.
But in the meantime, I'll laugh.

My Day...in the flashiest of flashes
6:00 Finally got to sleep.
7:00 Alarm went off.
7:05 Sound has penetrated RL rug and doona. Throw alarm at door. Busts and breaks.
9:00 Sound of mother. She is waking me up. Manage a scream that I only have to be up at 10:00.
10:15 Mother wakes me up. Freak out.
10:20 Still freaking out.
10:30 Out the door and to the train station.
10:35 Rush in. Buy ticket.
10:36:10 seconds Miss awaiting train. Stamp foot childishly. Attract embarassing attention of short Indian man.
10:51 Finally catch train.
11:05 Scared of drunk man who is talking randomnly to people and being an all around lech.
11:15 Race off train, lecherous man follows but not for far. He is too slow for my nimble wits. Nah, he went off to another station.
11:20 Alice leads us on long-tour (non-needed) around train station. Alas we make one big cycle. While a beautiful day, becoming slightly peeved as shoes hurt.
11:40-ish Carman arrives. The day begins. Note: Stomachs are grumbling.
12:00 Gone to food and the city, the new place down Elizabeth(???). While Carman, Anna and I sneak substantial food, Alice, Cathy and Sue dig in for smoothies.
12:20 As we are sitting on second floor overlooking the lovely view of the street below, gulls, pigeons and assorted birds decide to attack a lovely plate of food beside our table. Feeling obliged, we urge Cathy to make the birds, like 'my pants', split.
12:21 Laughing loudly. Although the difference is height and size is significant, Cathy is frightened by a petulant seagull and comes squealing back to our table.
12:30 Braving the worst, she has to her best efforts, braved the gulls (remind me never to let her watch The Birds by Hitchcock) and managed to bat them away, manfully. We laugh and chat.
12:31 Off to the second hand bookshop! Whee. Seagulls and food behind us. Feel slightly curdle from tortellini.
12:40 Carman, Anna and I huddle in corner of store, giggling at Mills and Boon. I read delectable, raunchy bits, unaware as to the adults walking by. Yes, we are by far the most childish teenagers alive. And I love it.
12:55 Sue is squirming at lateness-des. We rush along the walk beside the Yarra to Crowne. Why oh why must it be on the other side of Crowne? Shoes hurt like someone is sliding a knife in and out of my middle toe. I whine and ask stupid questions.
1:00 We make it. Too bad, big line. Cathy squeezes in and we make it to the cinema. However, slight confusion over food. Not a big worry as we make it into the cinema, having missed most of the previews, I am peeved. Nevertheless, we have missed none of the movie.
Sometime during the movie We run into Bec, Lauren and Sophie's group. We move.
3:10 Movie over. Toilets and discussion ensue.
3:20 After toilets, we admire troy poster. Sue mades suggestions about certain poster. I aprove admirably. (Involving cutting Diane Kruger and replacing it with a much more familiar head, mine, no doubt *primps*)
3:30 Sitting outside, eating ice creams and chatting about things. Nice and calm and splendid view of brown, murky river. Not too cold, not too warm, hence in the words of Goldilocks, just right.
3:40 We split. Anna, Sue and Carman set off home. Long trek for them and woe, their curfew is 5:00. Meanwile, Alice, Cathy and I set off on our own trek, to Myer's Miss Shop.
4:00 Feet are killing me. But I don't let on. Imagine what the women in China went through with foot binding! After furious searching, Cathy's eagle eyes fall on Alice's item. Too bad, it is a size 10, for a chimp. Even after inquiry, our mission has failed. I suppose, this should have been termed Mission: Impossible.
4:20 Having walked back, rush to catch train and make it, with time to spare. Have few worrying pangs but am on right train.
4:40 Arrive safely home. Slot in Zoolander and err...have a snooze.

Well that was pretty much my day, despite the fact that I am up at 1:00 am in the morning and writing this. It has nearly taken me two hours. I was detained for a while.
Anyway, I am posting again straight after this with more news. So...just hold that dial!

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES