Friday, July 30

Current Mood:Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you. Exhausted
Current Music: Kosheen - Hide You (Yes I admit it Ames! Its from Jake 2.0...*whimpers* I watched it...

My blogger is rebelling.

If you can tell, its gone all bold and for the life of me and my limited html skills, I can't figure out why. I've corrected and checked all by boldings but its still *fwacked* up. No more bolding. Damn.

Credit: glitterdollScared my Psych teacher today. After being told on Thursday that we needed to do all this crap new difficult calcuations of uncertainty for our pracs which I decided to take the intiative and do EARLY for once, the next day I get an e-mail telling us we only needed to do a quarter of the work I did.

*goes into corner and screams into wall*

Anyway, I chucked a *spazz* in Psych and totally freaked Mr. M and my collective group. Jen was all ready in a piss with him but I even frightened her. Good god joy. Lots of people are short-tempered lately but I've kept my cool mostly. But that just blew my top. I hate it when that happens. Or perhaps its my collective rumblings after last week and NOT getting CATSEYE. Yargh. Caps off to UMAT.

Chem, we started our biochemistry option in which I opted for doing nothing but trying not to be hungry. Steph laughed at me the entire time because we were talking about carbs and foods and what we should and shouldn't eat. And then today in Psych we spent the lesson on the eating disorders. Mmm...I want another quiche.

Designer: Mark MontanoOh. And I want hair like this? I am obscessed with curls at the moment...especially when my hair is rebelling too. It doesn't want to sit down and talk. It doesn't want to lie down and try cartharthis. No it just wants to sulk and be an all around prat. ARGH! I love her hair. And I love this designer, cept for the fact this model's chest is falling out of her do.


Other news??
My mouth is coming along nicely. Doesn't hurt half as much and the *side effects* haven't side-effected. I'm quite happy. Now leave me be. I have to spend 800 mb left of my 10 gig and I need to do it in 2 and a bit hours. Well it won't take long...*rubs hands together evilly* Muahahaha.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES