Wednesday, July 21
Current Mood:
Hopeful
Current Music: Typing Keys
Who's there? What Ho?
Okay, this layout is all ready pissing me off. I'm changing it. Its so not aesthetically!pleasing.
At the moment I am sitting in the library. It is currently 9:07 and I am very tired. I am yawning in fact. It is because I have a first period off and I am here. WEll, actually I have never taken a first period off because I'm always doing homework in that spare. Not today. I'm studying for my big fifteen minute *goggles* oral I've been stressing about all week. And its on Friday. Yargh.
Yes. Friday.
I wish Ames were here. She always manages to console me, calm me down with only a few words. Its very reviving.
Anyway, what's there to talk about? Has anyone heard of the newest Darren Hayes song? Popular. I've got it in my head and its pissing me off, that and an MC Hammer song. Let me tell you. Both are very annoying. I wish I went to bed earlier last night.
Is it me or are all my posts at school the most boring things in the world? Ugh, I bet you I'm going to miss my TOK meeting today. Bet you. And I promised her a draft but no-go, didn't do one. Probably because I am a lazy bastard. Yes, yes. *nods*
Wow, who's self-deprecating. Me. Yes, me. Okay, okay. Back to study. I've had my fun.
Me: *humming* I want to be popular...I want to sleep my way to the top...I want to be popular
Everyoneelse: WhiskyTangoFoxtrot is wrong with her?
Hehehe.
Oh wait. Better catch up on my:
Movie NEWS
Okay, First off. SEQUEL To Italian Job. No not the 1969 Michael Caine version, the 2003 Theron/Wahlberg thing. Well, I liked it. It was good fun without actually seeing the original. Something you can watch any day. Not spectacular, thought it must have cost a trifle. And its a movie I actually like Wahlberg in. I always liked Theron, even before she was famous-oscar-famous. Anyhoo...trivia about the Italian Job. Since there were no stipulations in the original contract for a sequel, that woudl involve more negotiations, expensive negotitations considering the now-Oscar-win of Theron. And of course, there was the famous fuck-up of Paramound around NOrton. Edward Norton signed a three-movie-contract deal with Paramound after Primal Fear and now, a few years later, Paramound forced Norton to play the villain role in the 2003 Italian job. Not good idea. Don't ever FORCE an actor to play a role. He was bloody good...but...Anyway, Parmound tried to make amends but...hell, it didn't work. Gifts were sent back to Paramound, unwrapped. Oooh, cold. Anyhoo, the next movie will probably have Theron or Wahlberg with a whole new set of characters off for one more job, hopefully not in Italy.
I'll do more later in the week. Nearly end of period as I have taken break to write more. Argo. See ya later dudes and wish me luck. I need it. Eee.
~ M.M.W ~

