Saturday, July 10

Current Mood:Eat right, exercise, die anyway. Indifferent
Current Music: Powerman 5000 - Relax

Talking to Marie, atm. BRB.

[1 hour later]

Right...back!

She's invited me out tommorow to going bowling with her guy-friends. Sadly, I have to say 'no' because I'm...

Ames: Sad, pathetic, deplorable, pitiful?
Ames:how many more synnies* do you want?
Me: Shut up.

*Synonyms

Yes. The evil leech of IB has clawed its way back up my skin and entered my brain again. I'm on full-work-tilt. Its kinda boring but exciting. I'm relearning Russia. Yay.
And Psych stuff. And re-organising my room. And trying not to freak out about my unfinished IA's. Oh well...here goes.

Ames: *ducks*
Mary: Wha?
Me: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Mary: oh *gets splattered*

~ next...... ~

Sister left for Germany. We had a fight before we left. Not pretty. I was in a terrible mood. She was in a good mood, turned terrible because of mine.
Meh, she was my scapegoat for the afternoon. But that's strange because I'd had an excellent day practicing with orals at Sarah's house.
Oh got Jen's present. Still have to find Ying's. She wants a CD rack, but I don't know where to get a good one? This is terrible. *sulks*

~ next.... ~

The. Sims.

2

.

I want it so badly. Sarah and I were drooling over it. Just watching all the videos. Omg. Want it. Want it. Want it. *drools* You get...you can...so cool...mmmmmmmm...

Mary: Please try contacting again later, Melissa is drooling over her keyboard at the moment.

I'll post some picks in the next post. See ya soon.

~ M.M.W ~




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES