Monday, July 12

Current Mood:The only difference between martyrdom and suicide, is the amount of press coverage.- Chuch Palanhuik Jubilant
Current Music: No Doubt - Love to Love You, Baby

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!



Yes, its offical. Today is my anniversary, or better yet, this blogs anniversary.
Wow. We've survived. So I'm going to make a list of all the crazy, awesome things I've done in the past year. (Don't worry, it'll be short)

1) Made friends. (oh yeah! Crazee, dude.)
2) Made more than one, notice plural.
3) Realised my one true passion.
4) Really begun a true crush. And its not the one you think.

Ames: Its not Patrick Stewart?
Me: NOO!
Me: And...EWWW!

5) Begun this blog. Its really helped my moodiness.
6) Realised my true friends.
7) Taken public transport BY MYSELF! (Ames/Em/Mary/Jen: WoAH! Ames: That's some crazy shit!)
8) And finally, made amends.

So here I am. A year older, certainly more mature and more childish (my emotional age is six) but yet I'm still here, despite all the suicide threats to Em.

Em: yeah *reminisces* the good ole days

Yeah...anyway, I would have done a big celebratory post but its almost nine and I still have a Psych IA to finish, Chem Assignment due in and Chem study on Exothermic shit (its re-study from last year). Don't worry though, lassies. Mel's not broken yet.

~ M.M.W ~

Ames: She will be... *distant cackle*
Me: AMEESSS!!!






. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES