Tuesday, July 6

Current Mood:Life is pain. Anybody that tells you differently is selling something. - William Goldman, The Princess Bride Pensive
Current Music: Salerosa Chignon - Malaguena (OST Kill Bill 2 Soundtrack)

Que bonitos ojos tienes
Debajo de esas dos cejas
Debajo de esas dos cejas
Que bonitos ojos tienes.

Ellos me quieren mirar
Pero si tu no los dejas
Pero si tu no los dejas
Ni siquiera parpadear.

(Check here for translation or you can ask me, coz you know *dusts self* I know ENOUGH spanish to translate most of it. Although I got a bit weird around Pero...But yes you don't something...ugh!)

I think I listen to too many soundtracks. Damn Kazzaa. They have nothing from Eternal Sunshine. Cept for Beck. Got all of Zoolander and Spiderman.
Meh, I have to do work-o! What is with putting 'o' at the end of all my sentences? Its like I'm suddenly Fonzie, cept its not 'mundo'.

~ Next.... ~

You know whenever I'm depressed I do a number of things. And I just discovered a new one. Watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Its got so many beautiful, optimistic, warm tingly bits its impossible not to feel completely filled and hopeful. I love that movie with a passion that's beyond and different to ROTK and any of its predecessors. I just love the line:

(refering to the lovely memories being erased of him and Clem)
Clem: Its going to be gone soon. What are we going to do?
Joel: Enjoy it.

Ah...*fills with warmth like grinch* I can just feel my heart growing. Tho, terrible movie. For some weird reason, those books always frightened me.

More later...dinner first, darlings. And at least...some work. I still have O.C. and the final ep of Alias to watch. ARGH! And I have to go out tommorow with Sarah. YARGH!

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES