Thursday, July 8

Current Mood:I've learned that you cannot make someone love you. All you can do, is stalk them and hope they panic and give in. Quixotic
Current Music: Powderfinger - The Metre

Blow the candles out raise a glass to the night
Let all the tension out you've been wound up so tight
It's a tender trap to plan ahead all the time
If you measure the world by what you leave behind

Welcome to the saving grace
Welcome to the saving grace
There's a sunset on the road
Reappearing as we go


Thursday! Thursday! Oh shit. Oh, never thought I'd like a Powderfinger song but this one's quirky.

Some blogs, are hiliarous.

"I always feel thinner when I'm tan. You know how black pants are slimming? Dark colors? It's like black pants for your whole body."
"Except black pants don't kill you."
--Two women talking in the produce section at Whole Foods

Unlike others, like this one or this one. Okay, maybe they are in that who can be bothered? Notice my lack of swearing. I haven't had a good chance to swear in a while.

Ames: Say it with me...
Ames: fuck-ass, shit licker, muff-diving hack, fanny magnet
Mel: *silence*
Em: *crickets*
Mel: Erm, Ames?
Ames: What?
Mary: fanny magnet?

Ah yes. Fanny magnet. What is? What is?

FANNY MAGNET (n) One who attracts flap.

Uhuh. From here.

~ M.M.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES