Friday, July 16

Current Mood:I've never understood people who considered youth a time of freedom and joy. Its probably because they have forgotten their own. - Margaret Atwood Scared
Current Music: Eskimo Joe - From the Sea


Okay. Sorry about the previous post. I really had nothing better to do...well I did but was I doing it? Big fat
NO


Did you know I went down the street twice today? First, I went down with Sue and we bought back lunch. (Carm went home, Anna & Cathy at lecture)
The second time, I was dragged, YES, dragged (by the tram!) by Steph down the street to buy tim tams and cookies for Scotch boys (STUPID PSYCH ETHICS COMMITTEE!)...Its true. Its very true. That's why I missed meeting the other three after school. Oh and I also got a blood nose.
As you can tell, I'm in a miserable mood.

~ Next... ~

So what lightens my mood? Movie NEWS!

In case you hadn't noticed, THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY has been shooting since mid-April and even has its OFFICIAL SITE up and running with blog-fever, much like many others on the Net. The cast includes folks like Sam Rockwell, Zooey Deschanel, Mos Def, John Malkovich, Warwick Davis (aka Willow), Bill Nighy, Martin Freeman (as Arthur Dent) and others and if you're ultra-geeky, CLICK HERE to check out a 30-second video clip of first-time director's Garth Jenning's first shot of the movie. The official site also includes an interview with the film's writer, a couple of pics (check out the square-wheeled bike below) and more to come soon. Click on the bike to head on over to the site right now and start the countdown to its release on June 3rd, 2005. Thanks to 'Smitty' for the head's up...

Nothing excites me more than an adaption of a book I've read (okay, I only read a little! but tis exciting, nonetheless) and a fucking awesome CAST. Believe me, this is exciting. Anything that features the works of Malkovich, Davis (who I love above all!), Billy Nighy, Rockwell and Descanel (i love that last name!) rocks my fucking socks, man. Really. Woo. *dances*

~ Next... ~

Ahh, another good thing. Darling Cleolinda has done another Movie in Fifteen Minutes and its bloody King Arthur.

Hill of Character-Establishing Banter, Fortus Romanus

TRISTAN: I'm so glad to be back at our Roman fort, GALAHAD. Also, I have a hawk.

GAWAIN: You're so right, TRISTAN. It's going to be awesome being free.

DAGONET: You said it, GAWAIN!

LANCELOT: Man, I hope they keep their word, DAGONET.

ARTHUR: Why wouldn't they, LANCELOT?

LANCELOT: I dunno. Just a feeling I get, ARTHUR.

BORS: My cock is really big and I have twelve kids!

EVERYONE: . . .

LANCELOT: Eleven, Bors. You have eleven. And five of them are mine.

EVERYONE: BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh and about the movie? Personally I like what Mr Crank says:

"Frankly, given this film's flimsy attitude toward history and producer Jerry Bruckheimer's name on the credits, I was waiting for the scene where a couple of horses run over a cliff and explode on the way down. Sadly, no such luck."

Only true (or semi) movie buffs would get this. Heheh. That reminds me about the corny computer jokes off SNL's 'Nick Burn's: The Computer Guy', portrayed by veteran comic Jimmy Fallon (see him on MTV tonight). Hilarious dude. HIm and Chris Kattan. Well they had Will Ferrell around. Heheh. "Let's make like Microsoft and split.".


~ Next... ~

Guess who updated? No, not Rance (although haven't checked that). Cassie has. I would say woo, but it was just a Edit to tell us that she won't be updating till she finishes DV 15. Not even for a cookie.

Em: Is that all you can think about, Mel? A cookie!
Em: Who's the master of your stomach? You. Not them. You.
Mary: Two things, Em. She means 'fic' cookie and its 'mistress' not master. Mel's a girl.
Ames: Sure...
Me: ames, shut up. mary, i can speak for myself. and em, who the hell is them?
Em: You know!!! The gremlins in your bellie!!
Ames: *mimes coke-sniffing*
Me: .........

Rightey-o!

~ Next... ~

Guess who's back?

Mary: Who?

Jordan Wood/ Amy Player/ Victoria Bitters/ That-slut-who-thought-she-was-areincarnation-of-ElijahWood-and-a-hobbit-and-managed-to-destroy/disrupt-many-ppls-lives-including-SeanAstins-thebitch

Em: OOH NO!
Ames: I say, one more elijah wood in this world is too many.
Me: Actually, one is becoming too much.
Ames: Painfully, more than enough.
Em: WAH!

*arches eyebrows*

Anyway. That's about it from me. AND DON'T WORRY *points to PETRIE*, I'll post Em's news soon. You thought I forgot about that? *tuts* I'm not as un-anally retentive as my school non-IB friends think. Muahahha.

~ M.M.W ~








. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES