Saturday, July 17
Current Mood:
Blah
Current Music: Tomoyasu Hotei - Battle Without Honour or Humanity (OST Kill Bill)
Okay. Hey guys. Its 5 o'clock and I've only been up for three hours. Bad me.
Hey does anyone remember that game Petz we had in Year 7? Okay, only my school people would know but still. That game was hot. Everyone wanted it and had it. Somehow, we all got it free. I remember that now. I want that game back. So here we go. *surfs*
As random as that was, I have other news.
~ Next... ~
Right. Em's news!!! Anyone ever heard of Sin City? WEll thanks to Em's heads up, I and you have now. Its some graphic novel which has the biggest fucking, most awesome cast in the world (well, Hitchikers is still good)
Oh and Elijah Wood...
Em: yes! one more for my side.
Ames: no actually, we got elisabeth town. SUCK!
Anyway...here's the cast listing:
...Bruce Willis, Mickey Rourke, Josh Hartnett, Elijah Wood, Benicio Del Toro, Michael Madsen, Michael Clarke Duncan as some of "the boys", with Jessica Alba, Rosario Dawson, Maria Bello, Jamie King, Carla Gugino, Brittany Murphy...
*goggles* Yeah. YEAH!!!! *does a little dance* Okay, me going hysterical. Me stop now. Oh, but I can't wait. Seriously, man. Oh and there's this piece of trivia that just had me dribbling in despair:
Robert Rodriguez scored Kill Bill for $1. Quentin Tarantino said he would repay him by directing a segment of Sin City (2005) for $1.
One word. Squee.
Ames: Or 'OMFGTIDB'. But like whateva.
*Omfuckinggodthisisdabomb
~ M.M.W ~

