Friday, July 23
Current Mood:
High
Current Music: Beck - Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes
Well I did it.
Ames: WOoo!
Jen: *breaks out champagne artistically*
Em: *breaks out laughing evilly*
Me: *does the bop*
Yeah. I did it. I'm done. *chucks Cats Eye and Macbeth out window* I am glad. Believe me. Glad. And I never one hear the phrase 'positions the audience' again.
~
I'm reading a book at the moment. Now don't all jump back in horror...actually come to think of it, why would you? There's Cathy-logic for you.
Its called Angels and Demons and its by Dan Brown. The guy who wrote Da Vinci Code which everyone is talking about currently. And its pissing me off. So I'm going to get a taste. Oh and I also borrowed Sybill, probably help me with next weeks Health work, personality disorders.
~
So much work to do. But I want to go see Farenheit. *whines* *mopes* Bad me. But Tok essay, History/Psych IAs and various Math homework is keeping me stuck in. Yargh. And stuff due next week. That's it! I'm taking PAF off!
~ M.M.W ~
PS: You can see I returned to my old layout. The new one pissed me off too much. *waves hand* Expelliblogus! There we go. ^_^

