Friday, July 23


Well...well...I'd never think to see this picture. Actually, surprisingly I think they look good together. Or maybe that's because I just like Jake Gyllenhal. Believe it or not, (not!) I'm looking forward to this movie although the plot sounds weak. Mmm...he looks so goregous, you could just cover him in caviar and slip into something more chocolately...yum.

Ames: Is this post beginning to get r-rated, or is it just me?
Me: Oh shut up.


~ M.M.W ~

PS:

Ames/Me: Chocoliciouss!!!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES