Thursday, August 19

Current Mood:Bizz, hizzle in the mo-fizzle - Ames Bored

Deadville

What a place! That reminds me of analysing (sorry Dr. P, evaluating!) Whats Eating Gilbert Grape and how 'Endville' was representative of the 'dead end' of Gilbert's life. But nm, that's not important anymore.

SO I'm sitting in English, trying so hard not to listen and reading up on Ames' e-mails. They're pretty pointless, everything right now. I'm just so tired and my friends are making me tired. I've dedicated myself to this Year Book but they're not helping and I'm afraid that I'll get dragged in under it, annoying everyone to bring things.
I want to be a brick wall which they can knock against forever but which they won't break down. Never. Even those from behind, my knees are crumbling I don't want them to know. Not one bit.

*sigh* Oh Cathy. You are really really really really really pissing me off at the moment. Sometimes you are so deliberately cruel, so terrible to me. Sometimes I think you are worse than Christina, Suzanne, May Yen, and all those other bitches in the whole world, just because I still like you and you always make me feel bad for you, as if I ever said something cruel to you...it would be very wrong.
Your attitude to me all the time is grumpy, bitch and just plain catty. I mean, sure Carman's been a bitch to me but its been obvious, Alice and I have had the worst fights but I know when Alice hates me. But you? Just say it, let everyone know.
Just scream it the world.

I just want to know why. Or perhaps, maybe I will need to push. Just a little over the edge and maybe then, we can meet on the same terms. Finally. Because I won't forgive you forever.

~ M.M.W ~

[Edit] I only realised now how witty and cool it would have been if I linked the end part right back to my start (as you do in school) thus: So what's eating you about me, cathy? vis a vi making some sort of point. If any!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES