Monday, August 30

Current Mood:Dont steal, the government hates competition. Distressed
Current Music: Beethoven - Piano Sonanta No.23 in F Major

I, yes me, organised Valedictory tables...with dictation from Jen. But! Nevertheless, I still wrote it down, sent it in, intiated our cordial table of twelve without having to put D-zero on our table. Thank God.

So who's our your table, asked the fair Ames. And fairly, I answered.
Mua, Sue, Carman, Anna, Cathy (the usuals suspects) then Sarah, the two Jens, Ying, Sylvie, Sharon and Xia. Wow, isn't this like the formal table only...I'm there? Pfft.

Argh. JoBlo just released more Vanity Fair pictures, and me, being a picture-ho (Ames: So true.) must cap. It is killing me. Sorry, iconisise. They're goregous. I'll be back to ya as soon as I've made one. Wait....Back. A while later. Here it is. Goregous isn't it? I'm innocent! For God's sake, Rawdon, tell them I'm innocent! I think its okay. There are a few things I would change but I can't be f-guked. So lets just leave it flawed. The flawed the better. (As Becky is) Vanity Fair is released this Wednesday. In the States. Damn.

I haven't come to many revelations lately, only really vivid dreams. Today, we had to mark an essay in Psychology and knowing me, Steph and Jen, we were pretty harsh markers (although I was a little lenient). This girl, who did btw, an atrocious essay, got a 17/20. I was stunned. I gave it a 13. That's how shocking it was. I was pretty mad too, considering her mark. I mean, even D-zero's essay would be better...actually, I don't know.

Today was nice and a waste of my time. I could have been home at 12:40. But NOOO! Of course, our house-teachers didn't tell us that we didn't have house meetings...OR...that my Spanish teacher was not repeat not going to show up for fourth. Argh. Damn. I could have been home doing homework. Dang. But yeah, I stayed up to watch the closing ceremony. Well the Olympics is over, I think we did quite well though considering everything. I mean, if we did have a population the size of America, I'm sure we would always come first.

And on a weird note, did you know that to complement the seven sins there are seven virtues?
Temperance, Charity, Hope, Faith, Fortitude, Justice, and Prudence. Weird. They're all like common names for girls. Nm, most girls are called Gluttony though. Maybe as a nic.

Night.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Its raining shit and piss out there. That's going to be keep me up doing essays. And oh! On the Yearbook front, profile page done. Except I need to do everyone's head. Darn.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES