Saturday, August 28
Current Mood:
Touched
Current Music: Estelle - 1980
1980 year that God made me
89 I stared to get mine
99 I started to write rhymes
Come, walk with me baby this were my life
I can't decide what is more adorable. Sue's baby photos. Awww! Or Orlando Bloom on a mini bike with seriously, you must admit, the most adorable smile. Even I as a female, wish I had a smile like that. Its like the smile in books that truly "warms your heart".
Truly. Anyhoo, this weekend I'm quite busy guys so don't bother writing me messages. This is pretty much the only time I'm getting online unless it is to do extra research (Damn history!), so don't bother me. Sorry. This is probably trivial anyway because you're all studying too. Bother. But I know you'll check this anyway and want to procrastinate, Ames especially after seeing the picture so yeah, dudes. Lots of work, not to mention damn yearbook. Argh. I can't get the colours right and I nearly threw a fit. Instead I just jarred my knuckles on the keyboard. Owwies.
I get photos of Kenshin soon! Yayies. And The SIMS 2 COMES OUT ON THE 14...YAYness! I wish I could pre-order but it my parents found out they would go bizaro. Yuck. Anyway, back to work. Talk to ya kiddies next week.
~ M.M.W ~

