Monday, August 23
Current Mood:
Uncomfortable
Current Music: Library mumrurrings and Sarah making sound effects as she eats her illegal crunchie.
Two things. Okay...I lie, many things.
There are truly many things which I would wish to discuss but I cannot. Some are pretty terrible, others highly amusing (although superficial) and others...well, we can't take that chance can we, beau?
Yesterday was nice. I wasn't dreading it or anything but I have to admit it was pretty nice except for the shoe bit.
While Melbourne was terribly complex, crowded and down-right unimpressive. I was pretty irate and there was, today, a general consenus that Melbourne was terrible. Just discussing it with Sarah now and it is pissing me off. I am so leaning towards Melbourne and as much as SUe wants to sway us, I don't think I can put Melbourne down. Sure its in the city but then again, argh...
I have my VTAC meeting this week and my parents have been urging me to decide and tell them what I'm going to do. I have some idea, I can't say none, but I think the fact that I'm undecided is making me fluctuate in terms of my marks.
Okay now our group is bigger. It used to be me, Sarah and Sara. But now we've got Jen, Ying and Diana. And we're going through what's hard and what's not hard. Argh. And back to subjects and courses in school.
Ying: What do you say? The answer is wrong or the answer is wrongly.
Me: Wrong.
Ying: No! Its wrongly! Wrongly!
Yeah. Okay. Enough. The thing that got me pissed off today was Cathy's statement/pity: "You'll be all alone! Aww!" After finding out that I'd be all by myself, of course, since everyone else has a sac. ARGH! Okay, I don't care that I'm alone. I really don't. I was quite prepared to be alone but now I'm sitting here, with five other people and I'm not complaining. So the fact that Cathy thinks that I have no one else but them really pisses me off. I am pitiable and she can just shut the hell up.
In other news...coming soon this blog, near you!
~ M.M.W ~

