Saturday, August 21
Current Mood:
Working
Current Music: Timo Maas - To Get Down (Courtesy of my sister)
How do you know whether you have Bipolar Disorder?
1) Do you have very severe and frequent mood swings?
2) When you are at your lowest, do you enjoy taking pot shots at people?
3) When you feel very bad, do you actually verbally abuse people around you?
4) When you feel very good, you enjoy pairing people up for the littlest of interaction they have with each other (e.g Harry passing book to Beattie.)
5) Do people around you think you have permanent PMS?
6) If you are a guy, do people think you have male menopause?
7) Do you feel like you are at the top of the world in one moment and depressed like bull in another?
8) Do you enjoy laughing like an evil villian at the top of your voice? e.g Muahaha!
9) Do you enjoy belittling people? E.g calling people "hobbit"
10) Do you enjoy generally venting your anger on everyone around you except yourself?
Well, that explains my psych teacher, Mr. M!!!
Heh. Actually, we (meaning me, Jen, Katrina, Adele...and well, Suzanne) were discussing the reason for his mood swings outside of Chem and bi-polar came up during the discussion. Interesting, no?
~
News??
Darling, there has been little movie news except:
Spielburg and Cruise to head up most expensive movie ever ($200 mil), according to Neil Gaiman: 'Vampire Lestat' musical, oh and the upcoming movies of 2005 of which none have me majorly hyped:
1)Batman Haven't I talked about this before? Bale, okay except for the incident at ComicCon I'm not too worried but then again...its been such a long time since there was a Batman. Hm.
2)Brothers Grimm I think that's Matt Damon and someone else, lemme go find out. Well it sounds okay even though I've read a real bad review of it but nm. It sounds okay, not comedy tho. Oh yeah, its Heath Ledger. *shudders* Terry Gilliam, tho!
3)The Fountain Sounds good. Why? Well a) it has Arronofsky from Requiem helming b)And it said goodbye to Pitt for Jackman. Well done!
4)Mr and Mrs Smith Considered to be two hotties of Hollywood, Jolie and Pitt pair off as assassins at competing organisations.
5) War of the Worlds Spielburg and Cruise. Hah! (Yes Em, that's all I'm saying!)
6)King Kong Well, considering its premise I'll still go see it. Why? Because its directed by my all time fav, Peter Jackson and also it starrs a great cast, including Jack Black who I believe, if ever there was a documentary made about either Moore (heh, documentary about documenterer) or Jackson, Black could do it.
7)Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith Oh great. Another year of Hayden Christensen and sand and George Lucus emanating racism. Great.
8)Sin City Mentioned earlier, if there's anything that gets my ticker going than its hugely populated casts who I love. This is it.
That's about it!
~
Yesterday, among my varous emailia (pun off paraphenalia, nm) from friends, got a letter from my cousin Sunny who is the nicest person in the world. She's had such a hard life but I love her. If anyone ever hurt her, grrrrrrrr!! And of course, she has a son named Kenshin who although stinky, is playful and such a darling. And omg, I love his name! (Anime! *squeals*)
Anyway, she just got back from her trip to China and is sending me the pictures of her and Kenshin. I can't wait!! Woo.
~
This week has been so hard and long. I had to hand in my two internal assessments, Psych and History, possibly the hardest ones and have to re-hand them in again since I stuffed them up. Last night I actually got bags. And by the end of the day was falling off my chair. So today I've slummed it in preparation for heavy studying (after getting back from Melbourne) tommorow. Good luck to me. I'll catch up on my history reading tonight and hope there's no good movies on tommorow. Damn it. Oh and I still have to work on the Yearbook, mostly by myself because Sue is barely contributing. Don't mean to sound mean but she's not really helping and its getting on my nerves. That and Cathy hasn't responded to a single e-mail this yeak and has been a bit of a beatch to me. Grrrrrrrr. *counts to 10*
*explodes*
~
Last note.
Icon frenzy at the time. I'm competing with Em to make an awesome icon and its hard. But I've only done some so far and my first public icon post (in a community! Woo!) didn't work so yes, I'm about to go re-post and then have dinner and do all that shit before heading off to bed and preparing for tommorow. *yawns* So here's some. Enojado!
~ M.M.W ~

