Monday, August 9
Last night I had the strangest dream. And I woke up again at 2:40 and realised I had so much work to do....and fell right back to sleep.
I'm strange like that. I need self-restraint.
Anyway, its MOnday and I haven't finished my set TOK essay work or my History stuff or anything really. I really should, that's why I didn't go to the outing thing but in the end, only typed up a few things and re-read over my books. Well aren't I a little shit?
On the other news, I've cancelled both meetings and realised teh shit I'm in because I'm supposed to have both essays done by the end of this week. WELL History I'm okay because I've got all the information and writing up is a pinch. Its Tok that I've been worrying about and putting off and since its the most important, I'm trying to get my mark up. My Math mark has made me all self-important and less worrying. Its a terrible thing.
This is a very boring post so I shall sign off. I need to go print and get everything else done. My teachers seem really worry-free. Wow, this is going to turn out like my WL! AHHH! My WL! Shit.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: *rushes around screaming frantically* Omg! I forgot my WL! MY WL!!!

