Saturday, September 11

Current Mood: Sandy : It's ironic. Julie leaves Jimmy, marries you. Now he's worth millions and now you're going to be broke. - OC Bitchy
Current Music: Gavin DeGraw - I don't wanna be

Summer : Come on, Cohen. Be, like, a gentleman.
Seth : Chivalry's dead, sugar.


Oh how much did that remind me of Cassie Claire's quote? And she didn't even steal it this time. Its from the OC, mind. They have Buffy writers now, so who knows? Maybe the writers stole it from themselves. Mmm...I miss Buffy. And Spike. Why is Spike on angel? He died. Died. You know, burst into sunlight which...killed him...you know, him, the undead. So it like deadened him twice...okay I'll shut up.

Ames: Please!

Shut up, A'mes. Well its mis vacaciones, which I suppose is a sign for celebration. But no, I must putt off to school next week AGAIN for revision lessons. Yayness. Oh whatever. I'm glad we finished. I had a wonderful last day. Okay, that was sarcastic but only minimally. My history teacher actually sniped at me, as did my English teacher. So I threw a hissy fit at my English teacher (well subtly, mostly me ignoring him and doing other work) as I was all ready in a bad mood, and he spent the rest of the lesson after realising HE WAS IN THE FUCKING WRONG subtly apologising back. Too bad, damage irreconcilable. Bitch. Although I couldn't help laughing, being it was Mr Pryke, my 'he'so!gay' teacher when he said after the class' distracted discussion of who would play Stanley.

Clare: What if Arnie played him?
Me: (making a joke) Yeah, imagine at the end when Blanche leaves and he says 'She'll be back' (laughs)
Mr Pryke: What's wrong with Arnold Schwarznagger? He's quite attractive.

Absolute dead silence, followed by me accidentally sniggering into Sarah's shoulder. Oh, funny. After that, it was MATH in which Ms Grahn made me teach a question to everyone else on the board (exam questions) from which I was unprepared having been sick the precedding lesson. But you know, she has faith in my abilities. Oh it was fine, just a simple tangent to the line using calculus and other do-doodlies that I would name but I can't be fucked.

The rest of the day was spent, unsucessfully trying not to aprobious (word from commentary) about bloody mass singing. If someone sings that stupid 'what are we gonna do' song again, I will bruce lee your ass!!! But then, Sue, Cathy, Anna and I spent time taking pictures of each other down the front gardens and other assorted places. They were quite good and I, miss cinematographer, actually put together quitely a nice photo. Its a really cute one of Anna! Aw. I'll post them when those who took them send. *sends vibes* Sue has got the same camera as a my sister. Woop.

Oh wait, I have other news you guys will be interested in, being you dips. Well actually Em only but still not Em. Guess what? Yes. *points below*



If you don't know by now, this is the film of 2005. I cannot wait! I really can't. It has the best, best cast possible and I love the art style, the set up and even the story, so this is the next LOTR for me and according to the pre-critics (JoBlo, namely) it is going to rock. Eeee!! I cannae wait.

Unfortunately, darling Em, there were pictures of your said hero though I can tell you his name. Its Kevin. As in Cassie Claire Snake, as Joey's 'Kevin who can't pour milk', as in Kevin, that stupid prat name. Yeah, but his character's fricking scary and I think they picked the right guy, if you ask me. I think El!Wood will be able to play a sinister character with that babyface and the same monotonous expression without emotion. Hell, he did it in ROTK, he can do it now.

Enough from me because you'll be getting loads from me being the hols. So upcoming, my trip down to Chapel Street with my sister in the dead of the night (okay, 7, but it was dark and I almost got lost!) and hopefully new icons (I will hopefully get the new BJD2 trailer capped. Woop).

Toodles

~ M.M.W ~

PS: Btw, I didn't actually name the movie. I only realised that just now. Its Sin City.

PS: On another freaky note, I watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show last night, being as I want to watch all those movies that everone talks and knows about, cultural thing. I was completely shocked. Not at the concept but that the guy everyone mimics as in the transexual from tranylvania was none other than my beloved Tim Curry. With great legs. AHHHHHHHHHHH!!


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES