Monday, September 20

Current Mood:Too often we lose sight of life's simple pleasures. Remember, when someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and bitch-slap the mother f*cker in the head.
Current Music: Nancy Sinatra - Bang Bang

Seasons came and changed the time
When I grew up, I called him mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember when we used to play?"

Bang bang, I shot you down
Bang bang, you hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, I used to shoot you down.


A few issues have been itching me admist my constant study of Spanish etc (especially hard when my sister walks through the house spouting french spontaneously, really agro).

Watched Serendipity for the second time last night. Nice, squish rom-com. Always love John Cusack and of course, his sister. For some reason Beckinsale's accent (though is real) just p-ed-me-off. Nm. Not central point. Sitting there watching with sister and we start playing the 'cameo-spotter', which doesn't always play to its name. The 'cameo-spotter' is a game which my sister and I, both movie buffs, try and spot as many supporting characters as people from other movies. Its fun. Unfortunately, a surprising pattern started to occur.

Me: Wait a moment...doesn't she play Natasha from SATC?
Karen: Yep...[Five minutes later], and that's Aidan from SATC!
Me: Yeah! Oh! And that's the Indian bus boy from SATC. [We look at each other queerly]

About ten minutes later, we have spotted three more cameos from SATC and even one from the following movie, Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. I mean come on? Did they honestly not know they were doing this? Except for Eugene Levy (who is absolutely goregous, in that comical way), the entire supporting cast had been or at least guest-starred at least once on SATC. I mean, what? Was this some inside joke? Being me, I quickly checked the down and low on IMDB and there's no mention of it. Does this mean I get to submit a trivia? Yayness. Now can I be bothered when I should be studying. Err...well there's my two-kernels for the day. I should really stop making jokes only Ames and I will get.

~

Just present news, Em's DL is freaking the shit out of me. These people actually follow their lives...and then speculate over teh gayness. Oh come on! There must be someone living out there in the world of internet-o. Oh well, I guess not. Even Em's not that of a tinhat. Which is pretty fucked anyway. Oh right, back to actual post.

Okay. I didn't think to post about this until miss cc brought it up but yeah I have to agree, its annoying the fidgeywidgey out of me. Muchily Muchily. And its not only Howard and Latham, I'm getting the dl on Kerry and Bush too. Arguments over gay rights, economic policies, social policies in contrast to latham's rising taxes as opposed to Howard's rising hecs fees. ARGH! I'm glad I don't have to vote this year that is. Its driving me nuts! And its everywhere, tv, radio, newspapers and now, entered my own private territory, the internet! Even when I limit the places I visit, its not too hard to find my own friend's 'two cents'. Even Ames and Mary have had arguments over it during chat and I've almost clipped the two to shut up. While sure, politics is important and can change the course of my future, I'm sick of it as much as I am sick of listening to everyone talking about uni courses and fees and scores. Plain sick. So if you know me, and you love me, please don't talk bout it! Puh-lease. This means you, Ames. Btw, if I had to vote, I'd have to vote for Howard. So shut up, Em.

~

All right. Ames and I have been scouting through DL last night, and I found the funniest quote. Its off a Dom Monahan scan.

"I saw Troy and didn't think much of it, to be honest." Monaghan confesses [Damn, I've been spelling it wrong all this time! And NO ONE told me!], "Actually Viggo and I went to see that movie together. We bought a few extra tickets and were handing them out to people, telling them we were helping Orlando [Bloom] out."

Muahahah. Oh, but bagging my poor Leggy! Pshaw.

~

All right, all right. I gotta go study chem and psych and math and bitchy old history and english. Is that all? Oh no wait for it, SPANISH! Jesus christ. Cya after the exams so I'm signing off for a while. Em, Ames, Mary and the rest of my two tapping darlings, wish me luck.

~ M.M.W ~





. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES