Wednesday, September 22

Current Mood:PHILOSOPHY: A study that lets us be unhappy more intelligently.
Current Music: Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin'

Well, well, Ronnie (Howard). You went from Willow to directing Arrested Development to now directing The Davinici Code. You have had the life. If you only you had QT's talent. Damn.

So I should be studying history but Clare and I have decided along with the rest of the class to fail utterly and hopelessly. I didn't know they were in the shits too. Had my first big exam day today. FOUR IN A ROW. Ugh, that was terrible. Five hours of utterly boring Psychology. And now I have history and mathematics (one to go) and then I'm free...for the weekend. But I think by Friday it will be okay. I'm pretty adept at Chemistry and Spanish (Tu madre es loco!) pero yo no me gusta ingle's especialamente historia. Aunque, yo podria mis tareas ahora. Mierde. Like my spanish? I think everything is right except i need a few intonations and things. Meh. And one of them is a swear-word, vos perras.

I just wanted to update you on a few happenings before I forget.

Recently was at video store and ran into Diana. Shock treatment need. Psychosurgery now!

Also! Nah, I'll leave the Chapel thing for another day.

And while today was my first exams it was my first real day away from my friends and it was without a doubt quite enjoyable. I came into school and it was our tight white Psych class clustered together doing last minute study and first minute bitching. Exam One. Sat next to Jen and made faces at Sarah when she turned around. Exam ends, we're out in the corridor for fifteen minutes tops chuckling and laughing and getting high and then whooshed in again. Shit. Paper 2 is muy deficil. I suck in my gut and do it (also because my stomach is churning and making weird noises). Exam ends and Jen, Sarah, Steph and I (with Diana) descend down the street, chippy it and spend time making lame jokes about psych and talking about cannibals and other fiendish delights Steph likes talking about all the while Jen keeps calling me a conformist. Me conform? Pshaw.

Up we go, about forty five minutes later with a time concious Sarah which just barely reminds me of Sue and in again we go, Exam 3. One hour later, we're out having switched seats and we sit patiently outside, waiting for the troops to arrive (the rest of IB, or otherwise known everyone else who doesn't do Chinese, HL Maths or Psych) and we shush them as they come scampering in. Jen on a high rests on me and calls everyone gay, I yell at Ying (comically) for her audacity to complain about this exam and I kick Sarah with my complimentable shoes.

After Paper One Maths, a not so terrible paper, I sashay to the trams with Sonia, Katrina and Jordi and we walk up, good exercise for my feet, and discuss boys, clothes, my shoes (always in the conversation somehow) and of course, examenes. They drop me off (more like kick off) and I stroll home more than happy. Although I have just been through four terrible exams, with little but a few chips and aqua veta I am sated. And I am home. I fall asleep on the couch watching SATC and the Simpsons and wake up at 9, procrastinate and finally get to studying...which is what I was doing till right now.

Ta. Night.

~ M.M.W ~

And I said I wasn't going to post. Bad me.





. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES