Wednesday, September 1
Current Mood:
Tired
Current Music: She will be loved - Maroon Five
Beauty queen of only eighteen
She had some trouble with herself
He was always there to help her
She always belonged to someone else
I drove for miles and miles
And wound up at your door
I’ve had you so many times but somehow
I want more
I don’t mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
Tap on my window knock on my door
I want to make you feel beautiful
I know I tend to get insecure
It doesn’t matter anymore
It’s not always rainbows and butterflies
It’s compromise that moves us along
My heart is full and my door’s always open
You can come anytime you want
I don’t mind spending everyday
Out on your corner in the pouring rain
Look for the girl with the broken smile
Ask her if she wants to stay awhile
And she will be loved
She will be loved
I know where you hide
Alone in your car
Know all of the things that make you who you are
I know that goodbye means nothing at all
Comes back and begs me to catch her every time she falls
So, finally someone tells me what mo-fo really means. Whoops. I should really stop telling Ames that. Ew. Heheh.
Argh! *screams at Alice's photos* Omg! I don't know what's wrong! I've tried everything but they end up crinkly when ever I resize them! I hope to god alice scanned them in as clean as possible because I can't work with these. No wait, actually big sized they look good but they're soo pretty, i want to use them for the icon pages. *weeps* Oh mo-fo! *batters keyboard* *emails*
Had a real nice lunch. We were in the library 'studying' and I was working on Yearbook but we all got distracted talking about the stories, weapons, powers etc we used to have. Funny! Especially re-reading some of them. Omg, what was I thinking?
Not much else to say. Oh, saw 'Without a Paddle' and 'Suspect Zero'. Suspect Zero better but Moss reminded me of her character from Memento. *rolls eyes*
Oh and Year book is hard. Especially around all my exams. Yargh.
~ M.M.W who is finished with profiles, timeline and onto obessions, red hot ~

