Thursday, September 16

Em has pushed me to post photos, as I'm really the only one out of us who doesn't. So here goes, photos from a lovely but flustered Friday afternoon. Even I'm in them.


(Photo: Taken by Anna-kins) One of Anna's 'accidental' photos, I thought it was a rather lovely snapshot except I look like a buffoon. A bufoon! I think I was telling a joke.


(Photo: Taken by moi)
Sometimes, I feel that I am quite natural behind the camera and photogenics like Carman and Sue in front of it. Anna's a natural comedian in front of the camera but I'm the whiz behind it. You probably can't see it, being the immature, naieve, ineptly artistic beings, but there is a naturalness to this photo that is almost aesthetically pleasing. These guys are real friends and this photo was no pose. You can see by the unfrozen smiles on their faces and their natural stances. Then again...it was posed. In particular, I love that look of disbelief or 'dismissish' as A'mes calls it, on Anna's face. It is funny that it is only Cathy smiling here. Hm...

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES