Thursday, September 16

Yeah. Okay, I was uneasily on board when Dominici Monahan decided to become a TV star. Sure, not all of movie-convert-tv stars go down the bin, some even spiral up! But when I heard that Billy Boyd, yes Jen cover your eyes, was voicing Chucky...
Yes. Chucky. That Chucky. The Chucky. The little doll that comes alive and kills people. Yep. That freaky-deaky Chuckie that used to scare the be-jesus out of me on a par with Freddie Krueger. Well yeah, except this time Billy Boyd is voicing the offspring named Glen. Yes, Clen. Not widdle Glennie. Just Glen. Still *draws in deep breath* oh my god! Check out the trailer here. Ahem.

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES