Wednesday, October 20

Current Mood: Exam advice: Memorize quotes. They're useful in ending and winning arguments. Then again, so are semi-automatic weapons. - Tony Detharidge Fragile
Current Music: The Killers - Smile like you Mean it

This song rules. *head bangs* So apathy-ness.

~

Working on yearbook, until Sue and Carman distracted me. Oh, and I, el rebel, walked right out of my chem class. Oh go me. Except there was only like four of us, and I didn't really walk out...more like snuck out, and yeah, it really wasn't our teacher and no, it didn't really matter. What are they going to give me? Saturday detention? Fail me? Hah. Well, I hope not. Oh ugh, I just can't be cool and truly rebell like.

Back to yearbook news, checking out the yearbook Katrina made for her group. Pretty awesome. She told me she printed it all out in word, and then bound it at Officeworks for a $1 each. So essentially, ours will cost $48 per.
Hee.

~

Well today was sadly my second last day of school forever. I slept in for my last spare, Spanish was cancelled (he just thrust lots of sheets at us and ran off) so Adios Senor Leon! Gracias mi Dios!!! No more grassy-ass for us. Its kinda sad Spanish is over, I loved Spanish. Stupid movies. Katrina, Adele and I falling asleep in front of the heater during weird rooster movies, Anna-Sophia and I getting into pseudo-conflicts until one of us cracks - a smile. Or the 'bad smell' day. Ugh. That was muy terrible.
It was also our last Chemistry lesson. Except she wasn't there. Which was quite a put out, and we had a class but it was a student teacher...and I ended up walking out, cause I didn't need it. I'm too good for school. Sad. Out of all my teachers, I probably liked Ms. Bellion the most, teacher-wise, she was great. Funny and always stunning. The best out of all of them, really.
Also our last Psych class, and it was noticable who wasn't turning up. Sarah didn't. Diana didn't etc, but that could have been because of art. Nice lesson, surprisingly, he noticed we were getting bored so we ended up playing hang-man, a nice repetition of our psychology heads last year. *sigh* I had good times in Psych too. Some of them bad, but most good. I got into sooo much trouble in that class. But only coz he's whack. When I get the photos I'll scan 'em and put them up. I got random ones and one of the Psych class. I think it'll be really sweet. I just wish I got one of espanol.
Not my last English class, so less sad. And Mr Pryke made us do a commentary. Evil, evil man. And I only did a page, which was surprising, considering I kept stopping and mock-angry talking with Sarah. Ahhh. Tommorow will be the best though, coz I have the rather-formal last lunch with Jenny, Sarah and Ying (along with my friends!) and my last History class.

Excuse me while I go party like its 1989!!!!
(N.b. No one will get that reference unless you do history. 1989, Mary, was when the Berlin wall came down. It was a time of much rejoicing as it meant the end of the Cold War and any intention for WW3.)

Also. They've got a huge thing planned for all of us as Math is the last class for all of us. Am I really saying this or I cannot wait!! Woooh.

~

Quote of Today: By Me of course.

In the Art House, Sarah and I are visiting Ying trying to finish her portfolio. Today, all the IB art's students portfolios are due. Argh. And Ying is not alone in her vain attempts to bring together something good.

Me: Hey Ying! You're cheer squads here! (Earlier we promised we would go to her exhibition Wednesday next week and cheer her on! Really formal occasion.)
Ying: *feigned sarcasm (lets hope!)* Oh...
Me: *taking cheerleader pose* Go Ying Goh!
Sarah erupts into laughter. Ying rolls her eyes.
(N.B. Goh, Ying's last name, sounds like go. Goh ahead and try it out!)

It also works with 'You Goh, Girl!', but less so.

~

Remind me to post Speech Night picies. They're so pretty. Well I haven't seen them yet. But they are sure to be emotionally-high. And I think most of us were crying or on the verge.

~

In more news, while reading Katrina's yearbooks I found out that Fairley had met Orlando Bloom on the Ned Kelly set because her uncle was a producer. Um...okay. That's just great.
*hmpfs off*

~

I've decided to stay after-school tommorow and snap photos of MLC for everyone because...hey! That's what I do. So that means I won't be able to make our usual Thursday Meeting, darls, due to yearbook goodiness. Look at the extent to which I'm jeapordising everything for this thing. I'm just too great.

A'mes: That is true!

Is. Is. Is. Now I have to be off. I promised Mr Gay-Pink-Rogering a commentary tommorow. I wanna watch Marlon Brando...I mean Streetcar. *shudders* Last day tommorow! AHHHHHH! And no spares *sigh* How ironically I.B. Tah. Will post tommorow night so be ready with news and tears and need for less stress.
Stress wands out!

Ciao.

~ M.M.W ~


P.S. Among all my work, I still managed to make an icon. Be proud. Be v. proud.





. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES