Sunday, October 10

Current Mood: 
<br />Of course there's a lot of knowledge in universities: the freshmen bring a little in; the seniors don't take much away, so knowledge sort of accumulates.
<br />
<br />
<br />-A. Lawrence Lowell
<br /> Heroic
Current Music: Pachebel - Canon in D

No. I'm not dead. Although close to it. Studying, dears. Studying.

~

First one for the night. Just a little something I picked up on my travels.
Now, Sean Penn. Let me see, I think, great actor (Dead Man Walking), I think great wife (Robin Wright Penn, goregous, Princess Buttercup), fat children... Okay, okay. I'll stick to great actor. And if you think they're fat, check out Jim Carrey's daughter. Obese city here we come. Anyway...

Check out this memo that Sean Penn sent the creators of Team America and lesser known, South Park. Apparently they've been needling him to work for them, and he responded...in more ways than one (over their humour too...ouch!).

To Trey Parker and Matt Stone,

I remember a cordial hello when you guys were beginning to be famous guys around Hollywood at some party. I remember several times getting a few giggles out of your humor. I remember not being bothered as you traded on my name among others to appear witty, above it all, and likeable to your crowd. I never mind being of service, in satire and silliness.

I do mind when anybody who doesn't have a child, doesn't have a child at war, or isn't or won't be in harm's way themselves, is encouraging that there's "no shame in not voting" "if you don't know what you're talking about" (Mr. Stone) without mentioning the shame of not knowing what your talking about, and encouraging people to know. You guys are talented young guys but alas, primarily young guys. It's all well to joke about me or whomever you choose. Not so well, to encourage irresponsibility that will ultimately lead to the disembowelment, mutilation, exploitation, and death of innocent people throughout the world. The vote matters to them. No one's ignorance, including a couple of hip cross-dressers, is an excuse.

All best, and a sincere fuck you,

Sean Penn

P.S. Take this as a personal invitation from me to you (you can ask Dennis Miller along for the ride as well) to escort you on a trip, which I took last Christmas. We'll fly to Amman, Jordan and I'll ride with you in a (?) 12 hours through the Sunni Triangle into Fallujah and Baghdad and I'll show you around. When we return, make all the fun you want.



That and I read this story where Paris Hilton saw him at a party and went up to him, all well...Paris Hilton-ish, so she could meet him and you know, be stupid and he said, "Who are you?" and then just walked off. One, for the intellectuals. Yay. Hope that somehow demolished her stupid heirness ego. Oh yes, I don't like Paris Hilton too. For many, many, many reasons.

Me: One, she represents all that is unfair in the world. She's got so much money and what the hell does she do with it?
Em: *sighs* Oh dear...

Yeah, yeah I know. I won't rant. Its just so damn unfair. I don't want to be like her. I just wish people like her didn't exist. More Sean Penn's. Less Hilton bitches.
~

Bad me. I became mayor.



I promise, A'mes. I won't play anymore. I won't.

~

Upcoming Gilmore Girls episode. They mention Orlando Bloom. Hee hee. Can't wait to tell Sue. Rory is putting up posters of some old man and this guy walks up and says,
"Did they run out of them on the Bloom kid?" Hee hee. And yes, it was Orlando Bloom. Who else would it be?

~

Cassie Claire just released the second of two cookies. And oh dear, she's got a lot of angry commenters. Here's the last bit...

“Do you love me?” she said.

For a moment he sat absolutely still, only his fingertips moved more quickly against her wrist, and she saw that he was trying not to smile. Finally, he said, “You really want to know?”

“Yes,” she said.

“We’re trapped in a prison, any help is continents away, Voldemort is about to subjugate the entire world to his evil will and the best we have to look forward to is very messy deaths, and you want to talk about our relationship?”

Ginny pulled her wrist away. “I want to talk about our relationship.”

“It’s going to be very hard to do that without any poetry,” Draco said plaintively.

Ginny fixed him with an unflinching stare. “Try,” she said.


Ahem. I didn't comment...no, not at all. Even though I'm raging inside. Raging. Black and blue and green and mostly red. Raging all the still.

~

Off to watch...the 4400. Gah. I get sucked in too. Darn it. Damm I'm late!

~ M.M.W ~




. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES