Friday, October 8
Current Mood:
Mutual
Current Site: One of my various Cap sites...and Psych Research.
Strangely enough, I'm once again posting in my spare. Maybe that's because I'm tired and bored to the shits, and the end of this day is looking dreadful. House Assembly (our last one) and Big Assembly (where we get our blazer!). I was having a pretty great day until second period, when fat ass Psychology hit. Was Mrs Collin's most terrible presence supposed to make us quaver and like the fact that we have Mr.M more? Argh. She's right, she doesn't know anything about Psychology, so she shoudl just shut it. Although, it did yield some helpful hints towards Humanistic that we did not know. Hiding it from us, is he?
Rogers proposed that most children experience conditional positive regard; parents withold thier love and approval if children fail to conform to their elder's standards...
Writing my Psych notes now. Crap, I didn't get the essay topic down. Oh well, I'll have to ring Jen or Steph or Sarah or Adele on the weekend. Meh. I really can't be fucked, along with the five english and history essays I'm planning to write. Earlier I was scanning the list going, "I don't like this one...or that one...or this one..." etc, until I realised a full five minutes later, that I had not found one that I would like writing. Gah.
Flitting through A'mes e-mails and my cousin's e-mails. Mostly forwards from my cousin, and various aging rambles from A'mes, about how I'm so neglectful. Of course, she's joking but I sent her an evil e-mail and I y-med her, just cause I'm evil and msn, doesn't allow off-line chats. Pow. And it didn't sound hilarious at all.
Recieved shocking news yester-night. Alice can't come! What? The shock was visible this morning...and then it just dissolved. Like water. And I was like! Guys, c'mon! This is ALice here! She's having a crisis! Support-a-roonies! But of course, I didn't get to say anything of that...due to the rather need for breakfast that was consuming me. If I am going to be whiney, I need to be awake. But this is serious stuff. I mean if Alice can't come...should we cancel it all together? I don't think we should, but she has to come. I know she wants to. Its something to look forard to, propel you and through the torrent that will be VCE and IB. Without Alice, it will be just weird. I can't hide that I was angry at her! Not angry at her personally, because she might have done this deliberately (which I seriously doubt!) but because she won't be coming! I mean, it'll just be the MLC group now, which won't feel right. It didn't feel right without Bonnie and now it feels wronger. Especially as we changed it so that Anna could come...but I've offered to change it for Alice, and still it seems unviable. Ugh. I'm torn. Should we go or just cancel it? Hopefully her parents will come around, but otherwise I feel really bad, especially as Carman put so much effort into this...and then again, Alice won't come. I guess I will just have to wait and see what happens for now. Argh.
Okay, time to get off topic. I was thinking of changing my blog layout again! I'm quite bored of this one. How many is is that I have gone through now? I have no idea.
I worked out that with my results I got a 40/45, which A'mes told me was great. According to these results, I was overestimating and underestimating my final result. That would be either a 38/40 or a 43/40. Both estimations allowed me to have my three extra points, but even so (lets say I got a two), that woudl still be a 39 and 42, which are still very high 90's. Very high, indeed. A 40, now, (which probably means I got a 43) is a 99.50, I think. Which is pretty damn good! Not good enough for Med, but good. I think I'd be happy with a 40. That's 99.0, but I'd love to have 43 or something. I'm not even trying for dux now. They're are too many smart people! Now its just time to buckle down and work really, really, really hard. And no, I'm not going to make the promise that I'm not going to post again till after my exams. Posting is therapeutic, even though it takes up most of my spare, and allows me considerable procrastination. But I will promise that I won't play the Sims 2...maybe. No, I won't. I abstained this week, I think I can do it for longer.
Muah. And A'mes, don't flame me! It was all in jest, you snipish whore. Hee.
~ M.M.W ~

