Tuesday, October 26

Current Mood: There is no pain like bearing an untold story inside of you. - M.A. Pause
Current Music: Marvin Gaye - What's going on?

Yep. Listening to the original version of that song we sang on Speech Night. Yeah. Its much better. Why the hell do I keep wanting to say 'rest, rest'? Damn Jeanette.

~

Zach Braff. Has. A Blog. He is sooo cute. In that sorta weird way.


Hello from London!

What an amazing city. I can't wait to come back here and spend some real time walking around when I'm not required to do 4000 interviews a day in the same dark hotel room. I'm staying in a very nice hotel. It's so fancy; the bathroom has two toilets right next to each other. Not sure why. Seems awfully decadent to me. Either one is for peeing and one is for pooing, or it's to enable you and your loved one to go two-sies at the same time. I don't know, but I like it. The people here are very polite and they absolutely love to drink. It seems like every activity is based around when you'll drink next. Perhaps that's why they have two cans in every bathroom. They love "Friends" here. I swear, if you flick channels, "Friends" is on at all times of the day. There's like "Friends" channels!



Wow. It hasn't changed a bit. Hee.

~

My Aunty Beatrice (because that's what I have to call all of my mum's chinese friends, even if they aren't really my aunts. Its a sign of respect, A'mes, you white caucasian you) is coming over and hopefully (although most probably) bringing her brat over. IN MY EXAM WEEK! Mum's making me go out too. God-fuckit. ARrgh. Argh.
Although she is bringing DVDS over. Oh damn that too. I'm so gonna wanna watch. And I was making sure I saw everything so I wouldn't be distracted this week *glances at blog* Ooops.

~

I want to hug Adele to smithereens. She made Health notes. I love her. Love her. I can't do Health for shit. YAY!

~

Saw the last two eps of Sex and the city and now I official own them, thanks to Em's kazzaa account. Only because they're just over a 100 mgs.


~SPOILERS That means you run away now, Mary! ~


Its sad. Really sad. She breaks up Barishynivof...oh that famous ballet guy (I know his name because my sister kept saying it in some weird airy voice, Alex Petrovsky)...and yeah. Big rescues her-ish, because she sorta left him all ready. Paris isn't so great as everyone thinks it is. Steve and Miranda move into Brooklyn and Steve's mom has a stroke, really sad part where Miranda is chasing the mom around New York and finds her eating pizza out of a bin. She takes her back to the house and washes her. Really beautiful scene where Magda kisses Miranda on the forehead and talks about true acts of love. Charlotte, of course, gets the second thing she wanted from the beginning, the adoption of a baby. This time for sure. Samantha comes out about breast cancer at some benefit (really funny with her hot flashes), and throws her wig off. Also, in the next scene, Smith confronts her about her loss of sex drive (A'mes: Oh no! Not SAMANTHA!), and he goes off in a huff to some movie (Samantha, being her, assures him to have sex with other people). Instead she calls him, and tells him not to and he comes back to her, and tells her he loves her. Aww. Really sweet. And then they...er...have sex.
Biggest story is Carrie's though. I guess I really didn't explain in much detail. She goes to Paris and inevitably, Petrovsky is too much in entranced with his art to really care about her, so she invariably wanders around Paris on her own until the final straw, she looses it after he makes her miss a party celebrating her book and he accidentally slaps her. She gets the heck out of there (successfully ending her relationship) and runs into BIG. Accidentally she tells him that he hit her, which results in one of the funniest scenes EVER, in which BIG goes all noble and attempts to get up there and kick Petrovsky ass. Really funny, until Carrie trips him. Heheheh. They go out into Paris, the way she wanted it, and he tells her she's "the one". Awww.
Not the last scene though. The last scenes are American Beauty style, glancing into each character's lives while Carrie finishes her last column:

Later that day I got to thinking about relationships. There are those that open you up to something new and exotic, those that are old and familiar, those that bring up lots of questions, those that bring you somewhere unexpected, those that bring you far from where you started, and those that bring you back. But the most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you can find someone to love the you you love, well, that's just fabulous.

Really great ending, I must say. Which means that I only have two episodes left, which I havent' seen. *sniff* And only five episodes of friends left. *sniff* Oh dear. This is bad. By the time, I finish my exams (oh right, studying!), it'll be over. Wahh!

~

Okay. I'm going to study, after lunch first. I PROMISE! A'mes kick me off if I come back on. Kay?

A'mes:: Kay. *munches*

Ciao.

~ M.M.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES