Sunday, October 24

Current Mood: Someone once said, the hardest thing to see is someone you love loving someone else. Wishful
Current Music: The Vines - Ride

This post has to be fast so A'mes, add stuff if you want. I have Chem tutor in 9.09 seconds.

~

Last day was so-so sad. I arrived late, having stupidly mixed my times. 15 to 8, not 15 to 9, stupid. Argh.
Ran into Jen, and then ran into my friends. Took photos outside the PEC (Not muscles!)and then watched the concert. Funny things for example, the teacher's play (just a bunch of other teachers plus my two chem teachers dancing around, moulin rouge like on stage), Amanda sang this really pretty song without music, I think there's a latin word for it, apella I think? Um...emma stone was pretty horrific, her tan is soo bad it matched her lion king costume. I thought tan was on its way out? Although Mrs Collins dancing to 'I wanna be king' was a riot. What else? Ildi dancing and interviewing as host, can't you just see her with a RoVE like show? Ugh. She can be annoying though.
After that, my dudes (Anna, Cathy, Carman, Sue) came over to my house and we totally like hung out, my mom shoving cookies at us. Argh. This is too slow.
Okay, after that, we trammed to school and were aprox, 15 minutes late, but we weren't too late anyway, but fashionable.
Lunch was nice, except we missed the canapes, and had to listen to Mrs Storelli and bloody our valedictorian, Wheeler's speech. I hate that girl.
We had lunch, which apparently was nicer than the formal food, and then took rounds of photos. I had to go hunt people down and found out other people were actually hunting me down. Scary shit.
But yes, I did get all the people I wanted into my photos. And not only my friendship group. Oh and I always ended up standing next to Cathy, cause no one else would?

Carman: She makes me look short.

Pshaw. *rolls eyes*

That was about it. Everyone trammed to my house (except Sue, who left early after some nice mousse), and spent time untill I had to kick them out my door and have a very terrible math tutor. I was soo tired, although I had done nothing.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: More later. Ohh, and for our last song, we had to clap and sing to 'Rise up' by Australian Idol. Oh right...

PS: Off to another tutor now, Chem. ARGH!!!!!! Except this time I did print my exam. Woo. Go me.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES