Monday, October 11
Flight News
According to Sue, Alice definitely can't go. But it seems pretty unanimous that we are still going. So *shrugs* I don't know what to do. Carman wants to make the arrangements, and it seems pretty definite. Alos, we're rounding things up now, that'll make it pretty impossible for Alice to come, like booking the flights which can't be changed etc. Darnit.
On a more cheery note, I've been checking out the flight schedules. It looks like...
Fri, 03 Dec 04
Flight DJ 831
Operated by Virgin Blue 13:15 Depart Melbourne
14:35 Arrive Sydney
We'll depart Melbourne and arrive:
Friday, 03, Dec 04
Flight DJ 827, Blue Saver, $119.00 (Although one before is $99...hmmm...)
12:15 Depart Melbourne 13:35 Arrive Sydney
This is mostly because our checking in time is at 2, which leaves us ample time to get our bags, get through all that other stuff (Terroist security!), and find transport to the city in probably around 30 minutes to an hour. I can't wait!! Funness and hoodwinks to be had. Loads.
And We'll Depart Sydney, I'm sure sadly:
Friday, 10, Dec 04
Flight DJ 860, Fair Fare, $109.00 (and the last flight out! Wah!)
21:15 Depart Sydney 22:45 Arrive Melbourne
This is also because our checking out time is 10, so we'll still be leaving early but we'll be able to have a farewell, sniffy dinner, where I'm sure I'll toast and do something stupid. But it will all be for fun and sadness. *sniffies* Maybe, we should have a sleepover when we get back. Jk!
~
More, less exciting stuff. I've been scoping out the apartments of the Meriton. And since, Alice isn't comings its been a bit of a problem...see I think we should get a four and pretend Sue is a kid. But Carman says just get the six. Blah. Anyway, here are the two choices (Yes, two choices, because I like the other one too!)
Tiffany Bond Junction
Pretty isn't it? Its' got:
Apartments have either a view of Sydney Harbour and the City skyline, which takes in the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House or views of the Ocean to Bondi Beach and/or Botany Bay in the distance.
Full sized and equipped kitchens
Stainless steel oven and cook-top
Microwave
Internal laundries with washing machine & dryer
Large lounge / Dining Rooms
Spacious bedrooms
Marble bathrooms
Enclosed Balcony
Generous Storage Space
Television
CD player
Telephone
Facilities
2 x 22m indoor heated lap pools with spa
2 x Sauna
2 x tennis courts
2 x Basketball courts
Fully equipped gym
Meeting / Business Centre
Outdoor BBQ area
Virtual Golf centre
Well there's this and the World Tower Sydney
Features
Full sized and equipped kitchens
Stainless steel oven and cook-top
Microwave
Internal laundries with washing machine & dryer
Large lounge / dining rooms
Spacious bedrooms
Granite bathrooms
Enclosed Balcony
Generous Storage Space
Television
CD player
Free Parking
Facilities
Finest resort style facilities
pools
spas
gymnasium
games room
golfing simulator
24hr security
private theatrettes
business centre
Coolies.
~
Personally I'd rather go here...
Palazzo Versace Hotel.
~ M.M.W ~

