Monday, October 4

Me: WHAT??????
Em: *nods*
Ames: Omg...
Me: *blubbers*
Mary: *consoles*

*stops hyperventilating* So, the news I've been dreading for and hoping would never come...No, its not my exam results. I all ready had that, and it was sort of more curiosity than dread. No. Its a proposal. By Orlando Bloom. To Kate...kate...gawd, I can't even say her name. Okay, that stupid surfer bitch. There you go. I'm a tin hat. Oh dear god, dl's going to go nuts.

Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Em: *quietly* yes...

~ M.M.W ~



. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES