Friday, October 8

WAKING

The Sun comes up too early
Bleeding light through trees outside my window.
Dreams invaded and quickly fading,
I stir beneath the sheets.
Eyes like butterflies,
I fight a silent battle
To hold on to the night.

The wind moves west
And the trees dance.
I remember that they dance for him.
His laughter is the music.
Soft sunlight kisses my face
And I remember the fire of his touch,
Hot skin soaked in candlelight.

I have forgotten his face, his name,
All the promises we made,
But my spirit still calls to him.
It remembers what I dreamt of last night.

LM Hutchings

Its pretty, although quite sexual in light of the lovely imagery in the first stanza. Sure I could do a commentary...maybe I should. But then whose can I compare it to? Sorry, for posting again so soon but I just came a fluttering over it. Based on a template of a site on Orlando Bloom. Ahhh!!!

~ M.M.W ~


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES