Thursday, November 25
Current Mood:
Not Amused
Current Music: My Thunder Sounding Sneezes and My Dogz crying
I would have blogged sooner, but I am drowning in my cold.
~
All right. We got cable. Its kinda cool except I really don't give a flying fuck. Okay, its cool that I can now watch Xena and Scrubs and half a dozen other shows every half hour but it doesn't seem real and I don't want it to be. Is it strange to not want cable. Ugh, I hate this cold. Its so stupid. I've been sneezing and blowing all afternoon and I have no idea why. I was perfectly fine today. Why now? Why this instant? It can't be hayfever because whenever I go outside, I'm okay again but whenever I'm inside I just go mad sneezing and tissueing everywhere.
~
Loads to update. First off, Yearbook.
Well after frantic calling at the beginning of the week, Carman's profile has arrived, brand new and polished. On Thursday. Am I the only one groaning in despair? I feel this will never be finished but I am determined to finish as much as I can tonight. Mum's said she'll take me out tommorow which is wonderful, and great. We're going to Chadstone and doing a little 'shopping'. Wooh. Reminds me, I need to get a new bathing suit and a tankini is sound really good to hide all the bulgy bits, except for my thighs which are like fat cakes. No really.
Other yearbook news, almost everything is ready although I can't really say that, knowing that Year 12 Retro and Timeline are nowhere near being finished, and that the printer and color photo copier are going to die at Dad's Work on Saturday. Oh shit. And I still need to be paid by Carman and Sue and Alice.
~
Today, I went out with Ying and Sarah. It was really an impromptu thing. I also handed in my computer. I'm feeling very unfeeling lately. I don't even care that I don't have a computer anymore. It just doesn't feel important. And the stupid guy almost dropped it. Bah him. Met Ying in the morning, roundish 10:20, she was awful late after I dropped my computer off and together, we trotted down to Glenferrie and made our way over to Sarah's in Camberwell. It was getting hot but neither of us minded. Anyway, we set off for Sarah's, she invited us in, we talked and then dragged her down Camberwell for lunch and other things. After buying games, clothes and hair products, we stumbled back to her house in the blistering heat and ate lunch and watched her install NeverWinter Nights, which was kinda funny, especially when were choosing voices, 'Aha!', 'You shall never defeat me...', 'Come over here, will ya!'. Very funny. My fave was Mrs Feisty.
Ying and I then departed and had more drinks and more clothes shopping before meeting Sarah at Camberwell and training back to Glenferrie, where Sarah, who thought she was working, had a later shift so we bought ice creams and went back up to school. We met Mrs Sherman, our English teacher (well, we've all had her, stuff Prykie) and chatted and then dispersed off respectively. I walked Ying all down Sackville, before she departed. And then I got a blister and had to limp barefoot home, not the best experience ever, especially when I tore the skin off my ankles. Ow.
~
So results? Well, I'm going to be quite a busy girl. No really. Why now, I just have to ask. Last week, during my Wednesday exam, someone called and offered me a job position, saying he would call back. One week later, they do while I'm on the phone to Cathy and Anna. They were ringing and I foolishly pressing buttons to try to get them, gave up and tried to get back to Anna and Cathy. This is me, pressing re-call:
Me: Helloooooooooooooo! Anna! Cathy!
The Recruitment Lady: Hello. My name is...etc etc.
Of course, I'm completely shocked and she continues to interview me for several minutes while I'm 'umming' answers and squeaking. There is no way I'm getting this job until she invites me to the next step, the group interviews. I'm yaying, when she gives me the address. Unfortunately its tommorow, at five. AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
A group interview? Well, I'm freaking out. Really freaking. But this, this is the perfect job for me. Shelving food, taking inventory, helping out customers. This is perfect, because I don't want to work at the register and I desperately want this job. And they're also okay about working around my schedule. Yay!! So yes, I'm going to do my best tomoorow although it is so unlikely that I'm going to get it. Oh, and I'm also applying to Brumbee's and Bakers Delight just in case on Saturday when the trio comes together.
Agh, I so don't want tommorow to come.
~
Sydney is 6 days away and I so haven't planned anything. I am so fucked. Plus I have to get the Yearbook finished, get my shopping done and work out my job stuff. Ahhh! I am also half sick and so not looking forward tommorow. The best thing I can do is put on a brave face and smile, although I'm scared to the shits inside. Oh shit, I just remembered. I have to get my automographs done and organise the meet on Sunday and Monday. Agh. Life sucks. Especially for me right now. But I know that once I get to Sydney, everything will be okay, especially if I know that I have a job waiting for me as soon as I get back. I think that will be really excellent. Although I'd much rather the job at Brumbys or Baker's Delight, although that seems much harder to get. Oh well. We'll see.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Sarah and Ying gave me my Chrissie present, a bag and Kogepan and this beautiful bracelet. It was sooo sweet of them! Now what to get for them...hmm....

