Friday, November 12
Current Mood:
Ominous
Current Music: Miranda Murphy - That Girl (remix)
[N.b. I only like the remix, guys! Stop staring at me! Especially you. *twaps A'mes*]
Yes! *pumps air* Oh, not exam. Exam...well yeah, I'll get to that. I'm pumping the all might air, because Mr I-just-love-Quidditch Kloves is off Harry Potter. Wooh. They are so making the right moves. First Cuaron, now Kloves. You guys rock.
I care too much. *sniffs* Too much.
A'mes: Now if only a certain Bosworth would get off a certain Bloom. We would all be desperately happy.
Nah. I won't say it. Amen is just too cliche. Oh hoh! A'mes and I will personally love this. Instead of Kloves will be Michael Goldenberg.
A'mes: NOOOO way!!!!
Way.
Em/Mary: Huh?
He's the guy who scripted Contact...and PETER PAN!!!! Woooh. Woooh. Wooh. No more Quidditch and gimme some young romance. Wooh. Don't believe me? Watch Peter Pan, he managed to make sexual heat sizzle between two ten year olds. That's amazing. And so Cuaron. Hee. I cannot wait. This can't get any better.
~
Over at PCA (People's Choice Awards), thanks to a certain blog:
Thank you to those who have been writing nice things about my nominations for The People's Choice Awards. I was indeed nominated for lead in a TV series, lead in a film and Scrubs was nominated for best TV comedy.
What is particularly funny, is that in the leading man category I am nominated alongside: Brad Pitt, Jude Law, Colin Farrell and Jim Carey. Yes indeed me and my friends had a good laugh about that one. A "Fraggle" has a better shot at winning that award than me. But I'm flattered to be alongside them.
Yes, I went and voted for him. Because I luff him. Especially next to the rest of them. Colin Farrel? Okay, maybe Jim Carrey for ESOTSM. But nah, to the rest of them. Especially Farrell. Hey at least Crowe isn't here.
~
Am in big rather need to bitch for a specific reason I won't mention here, because A'mes has forbidden me to mention it ever again. She's been listening to me bitch and groan for the past two hours. I can't blame her, but ugh.
*bitches*
~
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Zach Braff is coming here. Wooo! WOo!!! Over thanksgiving. Yayay. Okay, will stop freaking. Oh this is great, except I doubt he's coming to Melbourne. Damn, Sydney. If only he would come early December, then I might have some chance to blubb. Damn fucking it. Now, if only they would show
~
A'mes: Update: Kate Bosworth intends to study psychology at Princeton.
Me: Psychology? Did you say Psychology?
A'mes: Yeah. Apparently it blows her mind.
Em: I wonder what else she blows.
Me/A'mes: *stare*
Em: What...oh right. Sorry. Grammatical error. I meant what else blows her.
~
*bitches more*
~
Okay, out of my system. I think I'll just go have a depressive episode on my bed after having a cookie and going for my run. Which comes first? I dunno. Yay, I can fit into my old jeans. Wooh. Another good thing. This is a great day, except for the *bitches above* and my english exam. Agh. Even Yinkie was sure she was getting a 19. That stupid bitch of a poem. Damn Novermdad...whatever the hell his name is. And now I'll be forever haunted by Sarah's revelation: "Did you guys get that link, you know how a group of crows is called a 'storm of crows'?"
Me and Ying: WHAT??????
Funny if not terribly disturbing real. Ack. See yas.
~ M.M.W ~

