Friday, November 19
Current Mood:
Rocking
Current Music: La Belle et La Bad Boy - MC Salaar
Oooh I really like this quote even though I disagree with it, just a tad.
There is a moment in our lives when we must decide which world we belong to. The world of our dreams or the other one. We can't all drift back and forth between them without risking losing our place in both.
Alex Miller, Conditions of Faith
~
Ames: So what exciting things do you have planned now that you're el finito?
Me: Um...well there's Bon's b-day this weekend, plus I've job-seeking and finishing the Yearbook.
Ames: And...
Me: Well...that's about it, really.
Ames: No big drunken party night?
Me: Well there was Darkzone...
Ames: Ooh! Shoot em up. That's good.
Me: Except I didn't go.
Ames: Why? WHY NOT?
Me: Uh. Cause I'm sick.
Yeah. Still Sick. This is some record. Its been three weeks, all through exams, and I'm still sick. Jeez. And yeah, told you it was an anticlimax. And Im gonna have like two people mad at me tommorow. Steph and Sarah. Didn't RSVP. Whoops. Bad me.
~
Saw National Treasure. Verdict: Meh. It was okay. Lots of actiony and Nicholas Cage and of course, I hated Kreuger. But yeah, it was okay. A little far-fetched too. Its kinda funny, cause I'm reading the Da Vinci Code at the same time. Btw, if the Da Vinci Code turns out to be anything like Angels and Demons, I'm gonna throw a fit.
~
Yearbook Update: Coz that seems to be the only thing on my mind at the moment.
Went to school today and printed most of the black and white stuff. Its looking good. I arranged it all neatly on my bed and everything, even though the rest of my room is look like a pigsty.
I plan, this Sunday and the following week to colour print. SO yes, flurries of colour everywhere. And it sucks I have to pay for some of it to be professional printed. That reminds me, I need to go check photo-to-cd prices tommorow. And get Bonnie's present, which I still haven't got. Ugh. I'm such a sick, lazy ass. Hey, gimme a break. I just finished exams.
Working on Extra Curricular and apparently Year 12 Retro tonight. And perhaps TimeLine. I still have to get those started, damnit.
~
Not much else really. I've just been trying to recover from exams but Mum's been driving me up the wall, my sister's all moody and yeah, I'm sick (no really!) and tired of it. Especially now that I want to rest but mum's like 'go, get a job' and 'loose weight' and 'lets go shopping'. Okay last two I don't mind, but the job thing? Err..
~ M.M.W who will post a lot better when she is finally healthy ~
PS: *sneeze*

