Wednesday, November 10
Current Mood:
Woo
Current Music: Pachebel - Canon in D
Hallo again dollies. Its early morning and I'm much more awake.
Dv 15 part one is out. So, yeah. It was much better than the last few times. Horribly funny, sado-masochistic and perfect for my hedonistic early morning pleasures. Its funny how that sounded the way it wasn't supposed to sound. Meh, the ambiguity of english words.
~
Here are my favourite bites:
Draco nodded. "He flew me up here. He thought if one of us could get up to the roof, he could let the other one in...."
"And then what?" Ginny said. "You were planning on taking on all of Voldemort's guards, just the two of you?"
Draco shot her a wry look. "You make it sound like a stupid plan.
"What were you doing in a whorehouse?" Ginny asked, astonished.
Draco grinned crookedly. "I was young; I needed the money."
Ginny shook her head. "No - never."
Draco exhaled. "Well, brace yourself," he said. "You're going to want to sleep with me even more after this."
Ginny sputtered. "I would never - "
Draco's face shut like a fan. "Come now, Father," he said flatly. "Not even a little afraid of me?"
"Not at all," said Lucius, and let his eyes drift to the corpses strewn about the hall. "If you'd wanted that sword to strike me, it would have."
Draco's face twisted. Harry stirred and stroked his arm lightly, but Draco seemed hardly to notice; he was staring at his father.
Harry stared for a moment, as if the words made no sense. "What?" he said. "But - Hermione's my girlfriend."
"Yes," Lucius said. "And we killed her. Not very swift, are you? But then I suppose you don't have to be; you've got Draco for that."
"No," Draco said. "And I think we've all had enough of blaming ourselves for things we couldn't possibly have been responsible for, don't you?" He regarded her quizzically. "He loves you, you know." he said. "He may be a deranged psychopath who kills everyone in his path, but in his own sick, revolting way, he does love you."
"Well," Ginny said. "There are worse things than not being loved, aren't there?"
A flash of great sadness passed across his face. "Some," he said, and bent to pick up the ribbon that had fallen at her feet. "Do you want this?"
"No," Ginny said. "If I wear it, it will only make Tom angry."
"Then I'll wear it," Draco said, and wound it around and around his left wrist, and tied it there. He put out a hand, and pushed the heavy hair, all draggled where Tom had ripped his fingers through it, back from her face. "If I get a chance to kill him for you," he said, "I will."
"Yes," she said, looking up into his face. That lovely face she knew so well, the eyes like deep blue wounds. She could see rage, and behind that, a bright sharp agony. I've hurt him, she thought, wonderingly. I've actually hurt him.
He loves you, Draco had said: In his own sick, revolting way, he does love you.
The pain of impossible love; Ginny knew the look of it the way she knew the sight of her own hands. "I am yours, Tom," she said.
(Like OMG...the relationship b/t them is v. much like Cyralinde and Salazar in one of my chapters (24)!!! Gack. Even Salazar/Draco says the same thing to me/Cyralinde. Its weird, damnit.)
This is it, Ginny thought. The last of it, the final battle. This is where it is all decided. This is where we die or live, where we save the world or lose it. This is the end.
She did not look to the side when they passed Wormtail, creeping along alone by the wall, his silver hand glimmering in the darkness. He cast a resentful look at her Weasley hair as she went by, and grunted to himself. "Bother," he muttered. "We're going to need at least two more pairs of shackles."
(Alice: Shackle Shackle Shackle!)
~
Changed layout back. I needed a side bar. Too many choices, too many preferencs. God, this is looking like uni again.
~
According to 'Sarah', a man from Georgia jumped off a building (near the 9/11 site) in protest against George Bush's re-election. And I've had a number of people and diaries rave on and on about how they're going to move to Canada, or to England, or South America or even to Australia. Even one livejournal I've read, is ready to 'defriend' anyone who voted for Bush. Well...
Hey. John Howard was re-elected here and you don't see me defriend/moving or jumping off buildings.
~
Em offered to put the 'Incredibles' on her Kazaa account for me to d/l but I refused. Why? Because I want to see this at the cinemas. I turned down BJD 2, Garden state, Vanity Fair and a no. of others, I actually wanted to go watch at the cinemas and didn't, although I am glad that I chose to watch Stepford Wives when Em had it. Too bad, that mum's friend bought it for us. It sucks shit.
~
Argh. So...while I'm struggling over exams with almost run down pencils and very little money, the rich people do really live the rich life.
One of the perks of being rich and famous is the perpetual amassing of free stuff tossed your way at every turn. Dick Clark’s 32nd annual American Music Awards will present its top music acts and presenters with a substantial parting gift – excuse us, “duffel bag” – of free goodies after the live Nov. 14 telecast on ABC.
Among the 200 items are the following: a share in a race horse, Ice Link diamond watches, a lifetime of Sirius Satellite Radio, Scott Kay platinum jewelry, MP3 players, a year of free massages, Maytag Skybox personalized refrigerators, All Access passes to Golds Gym and Spectrum Sportsclub, portable DVD players, cooking tours of Italy, certificates for lasik eye surgery, limited edition bottles of Marilyn Merlot wine, fog free shower mirrors, assorted jewelry including sterling silver peace sign necklaces, rhinestone tank tops and crystal belt buckles with Swarovski crystals, Omaha steaks, “hands free” electronic trash cans, Krups espresso machines, Vera Wang perfume, assorted women’s apparel including personalized crystal sandals and sequined tops, electronic toothbrushes, Godiva and Ghiradelli chocolates, assorted Urban apparel, Cross pens and retro radio phones.
The gift packages were assembled by Steve Stein of Hollywood Connection and are each valued at approximately $32,000 in honor of the show’s 32nd anniversary.
ARGHHHHHHHH!!! One bag could pay for my uni fees. Actually, I take that back, HALF a bag could pay for my uni fees. Oh fuck it. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
~
Anyone heard of Lindsey Lohan's new song, 'Rumours'? Saw and heard it. Exactly what Kyle calls it: 'A britney rip-off'. It is, dancing, the lights, the clothes, and even the song and techno music is so britney's toxic.
~
Want to know the inside gossip about the OC? Check Buzz out. He's really funny. He was 'the extra' on the LA episode last night. I watched his video diary and other than the common cuss word, he was actually quite hilarious. Especially when he was interviewing the celebs. hehehe.
~
I really have to go. But here's just a few tid bits of info I've picked up during the day.
Quote: "They're shy girls, really." - Kathy Hilton, on daughters Paris and Nicky
Meatloaf collects Teddy Bears
Carman says 'squee' - can you believe it?
Gotta go. Mum's being a bitch. Love yous,
~ M.M.W ~

