Tuesday, November 9
Current Mood:
Yuck
Current Music: Lemar - Dance With You
I always break my promises. That and my next exam (Second last, babe!) is on Friday, two days away. So I guess...I have some time to update.
~
create your own visited countries map
or check out these Google Hacks.
All the places I've been. It isn't really that much? How sad is that? I always wanted to explore South America, the rest of Asia (especially go along the spice route!! Oooh!) and perhaps more of Canada. Its not really surprising that I don't want to go to Africa. Too hot. And dusty. And I don't really like how the whole of Africa is poor except for South Africa. Damn them.
However, I must make up for my missed countries with my many states. Oaky, so some pass of as stop-overs, but I did 'visit' them. Get what I mean?
create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.
~
Exams??
Me: Can we not talk about them?
Em: Sure...
[Silence for ten mintutes]
Me: Em??
Em: Mmmm...
Me: *sigh* Fine, whadda ya want to know?
Emmie, since A'mes and Mary are obsequiously absent, wanted to know how they went. Well, they went the way I expected them to go, with very little study and very tired Melissa. And yes, the first week was shit. I was soo tired by the end, I was just ready to flop and die.
8 fucking exams
I was talkign to Alice earlier this week (last week), and she's like, 'oh yeah, I've done two' and I'm like *silent* but of course you know, I couldn't help bursting out in rage. Two? She has four in all. Life is sooo bloody unfair.
Psych was a bit of a joke, but I think if we're all in it together, its okay. Paper One and Two were okay, Paper Three...err...wtf is a semi-interquartile range? (10 marks). I remember after leaving the room, the nine of us turning to each other and going 'What the hell is an semi inter quartile range?' Hopefully my babble will get me a mark at least. Maybe a mark for 'a semi interquartile range is a...' and that's it. I drew a graph...but hey, omg. But meh, I don't really care. If I do fine on my first two, I'll be okay.
History. Ehehehehe. Let's just call that the joke subject. Paper One was half-hearted. Paper Two was like...okay, except not. And Paper Three, two excellente essay and one just bomb. Hopefully that'll come to an average of a four. Yep, a four. No way, am I getting that six now. No fuckign way. Or maybe, if I have a really great examiner who's really nice and nothing like my history teacher...*face palms* Oh god.
Oh yeah and Math. *grins widely* Let's just say I aced that without even trying. I didn't study for it all, was too busy studying for psych and history that I just winged it like in the mocks and pretty much aced it. Except for like three four mark questions on paper two, but hey, I didn't study!!!!! ^_^ Let's just say I'm happy at least with one exam.
~
Today was Spanish. Heh. Spanish. Oh dear, came in the morning and Katrina, Dellie, Sonia and Anna are like...'Yeah, we haven't studied either'. So funny. And everyone looks pretty awful. Even usually well-attired Ella looked god-awful, like she hadn't had any sleep. Or maybe that's without the makeup. I'm not saying I didn't look bad, my eyes were red and I was falling asleep against the desk. But yeah, Paper One, I was dreading. Wasn't too bad. I knew some of the words (thank god for 'lejos') and the rest I just split up the paragraphs into what I thought was the answer and copied it in for justifications. More worried about my essays, in which I forgot both the past and future tense, but hopefully that won't be too bad.
And I just realised on the way home (had a spat with mum, she was 20 minutes late!), that I forgot reflexive. Darnnit.
Em: Oh Mel!!!
Mel: I'm probably making it out to be worse than it is. If I don't do less than perfect on these exams, I get pretty crabby with myself.
Em: Well that's optimistic.
Me: Some might say too much.
Anyhoo, that's the update on exams. I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Only that tommorow and the following, I'm gonna work my heart out on Chem and English. Last two babe, last two. EspeciallY English, considering that I suck ass in that, according (well, not verbatim) to Mr Pryke. Damn Ying, 24's! 24's!!! Oh and I have to hand in my computer and burn my stuff and go on a printing rage. So sucks to be me.
~
OC in half an hour. I gotta go take a shower (I feel yuck, after my three hour exams I came home and went straight to sleep for six hours), and then take out the rubbish and then eat dinner. Yay. I'm taking a night off, or maybe I'll just go over the books again. Streetcar and Salesman it is. Fuck Earnest and Three Sisters. I love Wilde, but he doesn't match and as for Chekhov. *throws Russian literature out the window* Tally ho. More updates after those two exams. Although I might post the funniest article I found in Live or something, it was something about BJD2. I'll post it soon.
Mel: *schnugs* Tah, Emmie. I'll see you probably after exammies.
Em: *schnoogs* See you. Good luck.
Yes, good luck to me.
~ M.M.W ~

