Monday, November 29
Two day to go till Sydney.
You think I'd be more excited? I'm not really. Carman's invited us out to DFO on Sunday which is fun, fun, fun. Except I'm not sure if I can or want to go. I've all ready got everything I want or need, plus I have to get everything bound, I suppose. Agh, packing is a nightmare. Should I wear this or that? Should I take this? Do I really need it? Will I really use? Ack.
~
Just read through Jo's 'schoolies'. No offence, but god was it boring and now I'm scared shit ours is going to be too.
But at the same time I don't think it will be. I think ours will be better, more exciting, hell I just can't wait. I really can't and somehow I feel so much better.
~
Note to friends: I won't be posting for the next week, obviously of course, but as soon as I get back, I'll write a ripper million posts telling you about how things have been. And I promise, you'll love it.
I love and miss you all. No, really, A'mes, I do. And Em, have fun at camp.
~ M.M.W ~
PS: Wish me fun and sun at Sydney. And forgive my lack of posting.

