Saturday, November 20

WHAT???

Okay, okay. I think I've said it before, when two worlds clash, especially those of my friends. Its weird.

HOWEVER, its even weirder, when two worlds clash in the media.

~

Cruising Orlando Forums, they all have the latest photos. Of course, there's the stuff from 'Beyond the Sea' premiere and then I happen across 'The Life and Death of Peter Sellers' premiere. Sure, that's interesting, Geoffrey Rush's latest work, and I popped it open.

And got an eyeful.

No, no A'mes. It wasn't reminiscent of that scene from Ned Kelly.

It was Orlando standing with a bunch of other english guys. This one I don't know, Sam something I think, then Dominic West, who I liked from both Chicago and 28 Days (in both he played abrasive boyfriends, although in Chicago, he was killed) and umm...

Well the guy had red-hair, and he sorta looked like...well, Damien Lewis.
Oh you know, that guy from the Forsythe Saga, the guy who I think is a classic actor's actor. Who I absolutely love.

Yeah, him.

Standing next to Orlando Bloom. Kinda grasping his hand.

Well I blinked a few times and then realised it was him. And I freaked out, as I was doing, five minutes ago when I was staring at the picture. Which I'm still doing now, gibbering away. It was sooo weird.

Like I said. World's clashing (as tommorow's party will be), not good.

~ M.M.W ~

PS: I'll post a picture next time. And Lewis was drunk. And Bloom was cute. *sigh* Now if only we could mix Lewis' skills with Bloom's earnest good looks. And Damn, we'd have the next 'man'.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES