Sunday, December 19

Current Mood: In your life, you meet people. Some you never think about again. Some, you wonder what happened to them. There are some that you wonder if they ever think about you. And then there are some you wish you never had to think about again. But you do. -Anonymous Impatient
Current Music: Just a Girl - No Doubt

So I said I'd do a round up of my holiday. Well here goes. [Note, I'll add more pictures later]

~

Day One: Thursday

Woke up at aproximately Six o'clock a.m. thanks to dearest mummy and my alarm clock which I nearly banged into once again. After a quick last minute pack and check ("Passport?" "Check!" "Money?" "Check" "Underwear?" "Mom!"), was lugged (and I mean lugged!) over to Carman's house for Sue's Dad's pick up. Was horribly tired, lugging 'gargantuan' suitcase on terrible wheels all the way down to Carman's house after Mum parked in side road. Said goodbye to Mummy and sat in Carman's house, watching her last minute pack too and listening to her moan about me being too early. On time, Sue's Dad came. But with no Sue. (Me: "Que?") He explained that he was driving us back to Sue's house, because Anna and Cathy had called earlier that morning to request that Sue's parents also pick them up. Carman and I feeling schmucky loaded our shit into his car, said goodbye to Carman's parental unit and dashed off to Sue's house in the hills. Once arriving, we sat around waiting for Le Fluff and Le Princess to arrive, looking over the yearbook and talking on Sue's mezannine and where her desk used to be. Carman requested an apple (Sue: "You guys want anything?" Carman: "Apple?" Me/Sue: "Laugh"). Finally, after going out to Sue's car to put her shoes into my ginormous suitcase and utilise its ginormousness, Anna and Cathy arrived. Not so bright and fresh, but at least there. So finally, after final hugs and kisses and embarassed flushes, and Anna's mum clutching onto Anna...we set off, Sue's parents being gracious greats and taking us all in their two cars.

In Sue's Dad's driven car, Sue, Carman and I went. In Sue's Mom's driven car, Anna and Cathy went. There were lots of "Hey! Let's beat them!" and Amazing Race race type stuff, plus me tapping loudly on the window to get their attention at a traffic stop. Sue and Carman settled back to read the Yearbook while I, all ready with a headache, lay back to take a snooze and relax before the big journey. Sue's Dad was a hoot when he made a joke about Anna's mum that he was confused when were dispersing into cars as there was suddenly 'six' of us he saw (Anna's mum looking like one of us). Was very funny. Even Sue laughed.

Finally got to airport and unloaded our gear. Me, taking up the end, glaring furiously at Anna with her one slim country road bag hung neligently over one shoulder. Glare. Glare. Glare. We got in. Sue's Dad and Mum went to park cars, while the rest of us kinda dispersed off to toilets (Cathy and Carman) and Me, off to the chemists, for some Travelax or whatever, to soothe my sicky stomach. I had to ask two people for the place, as like the Crown Cinemas, they are on the other fucking side of the complex. Argh. When I got back, we took photos (which I cam yet to process) and checked in our luggage, me glad to get rid of it although it was tagged 'heavy'. I almost laughed as everyone campily grinned when the attendant lady each called us by our names. Aww, how cute and innocent we are. Finally we flounced off to the gate. We sat together, mostly in silence, or reading our tickets and occasionally talking, but I think we were captured by the excitement of it all.

We finally had to go, and boarded the plane, waving Mr Zhang goodbye and taking our seats. I forget what they were, but they were close to the front. They were three, side by side, Anna, Cathy and Sue on one, and Carman and I on the other, a guy closest to the window. We spent most of the flight talking and gossiping, reading automographs, and me of course, asking rude, embarassing questions loudly, like "Do you shave or wax?". The plane flight was short, probably less than an hour, and Carman and I sniggered halfway through as the guy sitting on the far side, was reading a bright pink book on Paris Hilton and her exploits, which he was furiously trying to cover with his hands. Although I was kinda ticked off, as the flight attendent kept yelling at me to tuck my baggage under the seat and it was. It was, you bitch!!!

We landed, in a different state, in a different city. No parents. No rules. And no fricking curfews in sight. Although knowing us...

First off, we got our luggage.


. . . . . . . . . . . .





SABRINA FAIR

20 year old. Student. Writer. Multinational corporation girl. Hopeless romantic who's heart has been broken far too many times. Still, however, searches for Celine's her Jesse.


FABULOUS THINGS

Autumn.
A U T U M N

Before Sunset
B E F O R E S U N S E T

Imogen Heap
I M O G E N H E A P

LJ SECRET
L J S E C R E T

Shoes
S H O E S

Living La Boheme
L I V I N G L A B O H E M E


T H E H I L L S

Sasha Pivovarova
S A S H A P I V O V A R O V A

Europe
E U R O P E

Calvin and Hobbes
C A L V I N A N D H O B B E S

Models
M O D E L S

Marc Jacobs Sunnies
M A R C J A C O B S

ARCHIVES